“Have not stayed yet but want to comment on help I've received.”
Review of Grand Hotel Praha

Grand Hotel Praha
Ranked #128 of 649 Hotels in Prague
Princeton, New Jersey
“Have not stayed yet but want to comment on help I've received.”
Reviewed 8 June 2012

I wanted to mention this in case you are looking to book here. The hotel staff that has been helping me book my reservation for my stay in September is remarkable. I have been bombarding them with email after email and they are as accommodating as can be. I have checked the prices on several "discount" sites and decided to ask the hotel directly if they could "match" the prices I have been finding. They did. They have set up airport transfer to pick me and my mother up when we arrive. They have answered all of my emails within and hour of receiving them.

I just can't wait to arrive. I have a feeling that my review of the hotel and my stay will be just as brilliant as this review.

Room Tip: Email the hotel directly and tell them exactly what type of room you are looking for. They will gla...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
GrandhotelPrahaLenka, Manager at Grand Hotel Praha, responded to this review, 13 June 2012
Dear Sir/Madam,

thank you for your lovely respond to our reservation system, that Jana Jarosova and myself look after and love doing!!!:))) and thank you for your kind review even before you will come stay with us!

I am more then sure, that you will really enjoy your stay with us!!!:)
Please note that we are here 24 hours a day, to assist you with anything that you my need prior to your stay with us and through out your stay with us, so do not hesitate to contact us!

We are all looking forward to your stay with us!
Lenka Kotalikova
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (200)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 28 May 2012

Staying at the Grand Hotel Praha sure was the "highlight" of our trip to Prague. Our 4 nights having the rooms overlooking the clock, it was really fantastic. The hotel is well situated, rooms tastefully designed. The hospitality and care we received from the hotel's staffs was a truly unforgettable experience.

I would give Grand Hotel Praha the highest rating should there be more than 5 stars available:)

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper you may want to pick the room not facing the clock as people tend to walk...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank SuzieQ84
Dear Suzie,

thank you for your lovely respond to our accommodation!
It is always a great pleasure to read such an amazing review and we do hope, that we will have the great pleasure to accommodate you with us again in the near future!

Your sincerely
Grand hotel Praha
Lappeenranta, Southern Finland, Finland
Reviewed 23 April 2012

We stayed long weekend (three nights) in Prague and in Grand Hotel Praha. The hotel location at old town square was perfect for us. Room was very clean, beautiful and cozy. We got good brief about hotel facilieties and other turist info when we checked in. Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good and the cafe Mozart was wonderfull environment to enjoy breakfast. Just GREAT hotel and perfect choise. If or when I'll visit in Prague again I will try to make reservation to this hotel and I can for sure recommend this hotel for others also.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Yrjö K
GrandhotelPrahaLenka, Manager at Grand Hotel Praha, responded to this review, 22 May 2012
Dear Yrjo,

thank you for your lovely respond to our accommodation!:)))
And we will look forward to your next visit hopefully some time soon in the near future!

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 April 2012

My Wife,Sister & I,stayed at The Grand Hotel Praha on the 30thMarch 2012.The Hotel is right
in the heart of the old town.Absolutely marvellous.We stayed in the Historical Superior Room,
on the 2nd floor overlooking the Astronomical Clock-it was enormous in front of our window.The room was beautiful clean and very spacious,the bathroom just immaculate.
The Reservation Staff were effecient and friendly.The staff in the breakfast room were polite
and there to please.The breakfast was as good or better than a 5 star.We have been many times to Prague and stayed in oter hotels but this one beats the lot.We enjoyed my Birthday
on the Saturday at our Favourite Restaurant Stoleti.I shall write a review of this classic
restaurant.Just one word about The Grand Hotel FAB-U-LOUS.I, highly recommend this Hotel,
and we are going next year 2013.
Radford C.

Room Tip: You dont need to choose a good room as each room is designed to ones satisfaction.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Radford C
Dear Redford,

let me start my respond to your review by writing, that you have absolutely made my day...so thank you for that and also for such a lovely respond to our accommodation and we will look forward to have the great pleasure to accommodate you with us again in the near future!

bangkok
Reviewed 7 April 2012

i 'm very impressed before i've booked this hotel because they rapidly reply every my question's email and give the good information. I went there with brother and my son ( with free of charge for child under 8 year's old ). The hotel arrange the room with extra bed for me , it's very big beautiful and clean. The bathroom is so big with bathtub.

We didn't book the room with view of Astronomical clock but it's fine because you can walk down to see old town square all the time you need .The breafast is so delicious as well.

If you drive please contact with the hotel, they will send the staff to take you to the hotel and parking for you in safety garage .Because no street entrance to hotel.The staff is very very helpful.

I'm very impressed this hotel and want to be back again. I'm fall in love with Prague and this hotel so much. it's much more over my expectation.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Pimpatcha
Dear Pimpatcha,

thank you for one of the best reviews!!!:)))
I am very happy that you have enjoyed your stay with us and love Prague!!! And will look forward to accommodate you with us hopefully soon again!