US$ 194
US$ 248
US$ 241
US$ 130
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 181/night.

US$ 155
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 661
US$ 497
  • Restaurant
All reviewslovely apartmentlarge setteegas ringsfacing courtyardfloor apartmentvltava riverwithin walking distancethese apartmentsold townperfect locationdancing housemins walk awayliving roomstayed for nightscity centrebalconyreceptionist
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the property in March. The staff was very responsive, there were clear instructions on getting to apartment, which helped us plan. We took the tram from railway station. The apartment location is excellent right on the bank of river with some good views. The room were spacious, clean and well equipped. It has a good old charm.. overall we had a very pleasant stay. Thanks to all at Prague holiday apartment !!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Jolana H, Social Media Manager at Prague Holiday Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear jshanksBang,

thank you so much for choosing our Prague Holiday Apartments and for taking your time to write such a beautiful review. Our whole "Holiday" team is really happy you enjoyed your stay and we would be very pleased if you come back in the future!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Booked the sofa for a family and stayed for 3 nights. Room was quite clean, quiet and comfort. Great view on the river and we enjoyed the bedroom with the windows on the roof. It's not at the city centre but there is metro and plenty of tram stations nearby. In 100m there's a mini market. Nice choice.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Vas,

I would like to thank you for choosing our aparthotel and also for sharing your kind review. We are happy you were satisfied with our cleaning service and comfort.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

It is far way better than we expected. The rooms are big and so clean. We stayed at the executive apartment 5th floor and the view from the balcony is so amazing. The front desk was sweet and nice in a very sincere way.

I love the kitchen! And the cleanliness is top notch.

Highly recommended

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lolo S
Jolana H, Manažer komunikace s hosty at Prague Holiday Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Dear Lolo,

wow! I would like to thank you so much for your visit and also for sharing such a nice review. We are truly happy you were so satisfied and your experience was even better than your expectations. It would be a pleasure to host you again in the future!

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

I am sure that these apartments are lovely. However, my partner and I clicked the wrong button on our booking site and booked it by mistake. We really need somewhere with some breakfast and room service and my partner is going over for surgery. Minutes after I booked I tried to cancel on the booking site - but I was unable to as we are travelling within the week on short notice. So I emailed the apartments directly. It was a matter of 3 minutes - so clearly it was a genuine mistake and not a matter of simply changing our minds! I received an email back saying that was the policy so there is nothing they can do. I was astounded at the unreasonable/inflexible attitude. The booking site claims their rooms are in high demand so I don’t think it’s a case that they couldn’t resell the room. I realise it’s a policy, but it was a matter of minutes and it was a genuine mistake on my part. The apartment will take full payment if we don’t attend and so now we are stuck staying somewhere that doesn’t suit our needs while in Prague. I am disappointed and dismayed at this facility. Is this is any indication of what to expect in this city and in these apartments - it’s not a good start.

Stayed: January 2018
Jolana H, Social Media Manager at Prague Holiday Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Dear Bermygirl31,

thank you for taking your time to share your opinion even though you did not stay with us. We are sorry, you were so dissatisfied with our cancellation fees. I discussed your situation with the manager of this house and personally controlled your booking, therefore I would like to put the record straight.
If potential guests want to book our place on Booking.com they can see our conditions before they even click on the "I´ll reserve" button on the first site. If they book a few days before the arrival, they can clearly see a note "low rate - no money back". They also need to choose number of rooms, click on "I´ll reserve", fill personal details as title, name, surname and e-mail address, click on "next step", then fill address and credit card details and after this whole procedure is finally possible to finish the booking.
Unfortunately you wrote an email to the reception, that you made a mistake, but it did not say anything about the surgery of your partner. You have first mentioned it one day later during your call with one of our receptionists, when you screamed at her and threatened us you will give us a bad review. I am absolutely sure, if you had asked us decently and had sent to us a medical confirmation about the surgery, our manager would have waived cancellation fees. It happened many times and we always meet the needs of our guests, when there is any health problem confirmed by specialists.
I deeply hope you will understand we can not annul the storno fee, just because somebody tells us, that she/he made a mistake and then without any proof but with the intention of intimidating us expect, that we will do so.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

We chose Prague holiday apartment for the very good price-quality ratio, for the location, but also for the kitchen : no need to go to the restaurant for the breakfast.
The customer service was excellent, the ladies who have welcomed us have always been very keen to help us when we had some questions, but also to store our luggage on our last day. Moreover, the staff had prepared our room earlier as asked, it was a good surprise and really convenient to have an early-access to the apartment.
The Suite was very big, and simply but nicely decorated. The location of the apartment is perfect, easy to access, close to the city center but also very quiet.

Room Tip: we chose the Suite located on the ground floor : the view was great and it is a tiny street, very quiet
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank LeaCt
Jolana H, Social Media Manager at Prague Holiday Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2017

Dear Lea,

I would like to thank you for choosing our Prague Holiday Apartments and even more for sharing such a heartwarming review. Our "Holiday" team is really happy, that we could make your arrival to Prague more pleasant. We hope to see you again in the future!

Have a lovely day and Happy New Year!