“Home From Home Luxury” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #99 of 667 Hotels in Prague
Brussels, Belgium
“Home From Home Luxury”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2012 via mobile

Great service. Small hotel with big aspirations that deliver. Military organisation and attention to detail. One of best organised front desks I've seen. Room was big, well decorated and all the amenities. Restaurant food and service also very good. Some rooms have no air conditioning. Third time we have used Mamaison group in 3 different cities and we have enjoyed every time.

Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Lucie D, General Manager at Pachtuv Palace, responded to this review, 5 September 2012
Dear Guest,
I would like to take the opportunity of thanking you for having chosen the MaMaison Suite Hotel Pachtuv Palace as your Prague destination stay.

I had a chance to review the survey that you recently completed, and I was proud to read the notes you left about our staff. Your feedback is very important to our efforts for continuously improving guest satisfaction. We strive to do the best job we can and comments like yours are greatly appreciated.
Regarding the air-condition I would like to inform you that we have it in all the rooms. I am wondering what made you think we didn’t? Thank you for this information.

I've shared your comments with all of our staff and I know they are motivated by feedback like yours. It is great to hear you have enjoyed your stay in our other Mamaison Hotels!
Yours sincerely,

Lucie Dagan
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (281)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Moscow, Russia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2012

My wife and I stayed here for 2 nights on our 1st wedding anniversary - and we enjoyed everything about this hotel. The location is superb- short walk to Old Town Sqare, Chales Bridge, many restaurants and bars around.The room was spacious, with 2 bathrooms and a large living rooms (with a view of Charles Bridge right in front of the window), the coffe machine worked fine and the coffe capsules were replaced daily. The room service (laudnry) was super-fast. We didnt try the on-site restaurant for food, but had a couple of drinks at the bar - and enjoyed it as well. We had a great weekend in Prague, and largely thanks to Pachtuv Palace!

Room Tip: Rooms "with a view" have a beatuful view of Karluv Most
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Eastsider4232
Naples, Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2012

My stay in Prague was really beautiful and of this I must also thank the Hotel Mamaison Suite Hotel Pachtuv Palac.
I had a room furnished with impeccable style, view of Charles Bridge truly wonderful.
Everything was also crowned by the kindness of the hotel staff.
I'm really satisfied.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Bergen, Hordaland, Norway
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2012

The hotel and especially the suite we stayed in are both very beautiful. The hotel also has a gorgeous courtyard and friendly staff. The whole place has an air of luxury to it, they even had a trio of musicians play classical music at breakfast. The bed was extremely large and very comfortable. I never sleep well the first nights in a foreign place, but in this hotel I slept like a baby from day one.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Brighton
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2012 via mobile

Booked online but after submitted credit card info, absolutely no acknowledgement of reservation either following the submission or email. So I called at my expense twice during the following weeks to make sure I either DID or DID NOT have a reservation. Twice told there was no record of my reservation. Due to such uncertainty, I elected to reserve with another hotel. As u can predict, the 2 night charge came up on my CC, whereupon I contacted them. Suddenly the agent found the reservation and said she would pass the info to her boss who would call me back within two days. That was 10 days ago. Be careful with this hotel.

Stayed July 2012
6 Thank eastave
Dear Guest,
Thank you for the review you posted on Tripadvisor. I was concerned to hear about the problems you encountered and your dissatisfaction with our hotel staff and lack of information flow. The first time I have heard about your issue was right here on the Tripadvisor. We strive to accommodate all of our guests and their needs, and this is certainly not our standard. We always treat our guests with respect and are willing to assist with any problem or concern they might have. I apologize you haven’t received the assistance needed which led to this confusion.
I wish to know more details about this issue so I could look into it and come up with a solution. I would appreciate if you gave me exact names of people who told you the reservation is not done and also a copy of written statement that the reservation is not in the system or was cancelled. This all would be very helpful. I have copies of our emails sent by the reception trying to arrange the services you ordered together with your reservation but unfortunately there wasn’t any answer. The only contact we had was an email and I assume the address was not correct and you never received our emails.

Please contact me directly on ldagan at mamaison.com to solve this issue.
I apologize again for the problems and your time you had to invest into this. If we made a mistake, I will be more than happy to make a full refund.
Yours Sincerely,