Ventana Hotel Prague
US$ 250
US$ 112
US$ 84
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 98/night.

US$ 101
US$ 134
US$ 131
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 153/night.

US$ 156
Hotels.com
1,378 results
All reviewsloft roomold town squaretyn cathedralperfect locationthe main squareglass elevatorhigh ceilingsa small boutique hotelastronomical clocktop floorbreakfast roomwonderful hotelsparkling winelarge bathroomlovely roomfive star hotelbreakfast was delicious
Reviewed 16 June 2012

Was in Prague for the weekend from 8th june till 11th june. Arriving at this hotel already gave me a wonderful feeling, its in the middle of the old town only like 30 meters away from the square. Altough alot of tourists passing by you dont hear any sound from outside. I had a lovely view at the church while laying on my bed. The staff is very helpful, ask anything and they will do whatever they can to make it happen or give you advice. Breakfast is nice buffet, food is very nice and so is the coffee ;-).
It was my birthday while i was there and i got a nice attention of the hotel..thanks..
If i go back to Prague i am sure i will take this hotel again.

Room Tip: I had room 23 which is on second level ..nice view at the church and peaceful.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank HugoColle
Reviewed 9 June 2012

The location of this 5 star hotel can't be better - right next to the back of the Tyn Church at the old town square, and sharing the same building as the Swarovski jewellery shop. Rooms are big with double glazed windows so you get really good sleep on the quality mattress and quilt. I had a huge room with an unblocked view of the back of the church. The front desk was extremely helpful and both restaurants they recommended (Pasta Fresca and Apostila Wine and Brasserie) were excellent. However, I didn't like the big squarish pillows which were soft and in a shape I'm not used to. Asked for a different pillow but they didn't have other types. The TV is also the old CRT type which is odd for a 5 star hotel. The bar closed early (before 11 pm). Breakfast was fantastic with good selection, in the converted library room. The library also has a free use computer and printer which was very helpful when I needed to print my air tickets. I used the hotel limo to the airport which cost 850 Kc, and had a very good chat with the limo driver who spoke good English and gave me tips on travel in Europe, having travelled extensively himself! I paid only 160 euros for the room, which is a steal for this class of hotel at this location. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the back of the church.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank UWA_Traveller
Reviewed 4 June 2012

The Ventana is right on the Old Town Square. From my second floor room it literally took me longer to make it from the room to the hotel lobby then it did from the hotel to the Astronomical Clock! The rooms are very spacious for a hotel in the middle of a European capital city. It did get noisy one night because the Czech Republic was in a hockey tournament which they televised in the square. It felt like I was in a club rather than a hotel but it was for one night and a sacrifice for the location.

The staff is very helpful and friendly. No complaints on that stand point.

The only other thing I should mention is that the pillow they provided was not much more than a pillow case. I managed to use the bath robe for a pillow and got a good nights sleep but took some ingenuity on my part.

Would recommend and stay at again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Meowy
Reviewed 3 June 2012

excellent and individual, Very helpfull staff. Very good and tasty breakfast. very peaceful although in the city centre, very good location. Only few rooms so You have individual service and staff service you very well. the best hotel we've visited

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2012

The ride from the airport to the hotel was late evening so the first images were different from what we had seen online. Once we entered the lanes to our hotel we knew we were in the Prague we had read about!
Right off the Old Town Square Hotel Ventana has the perfect location for sightseeing. Old world charm in an old building. The lobby was small and compact and what appears to be a custom made lift has been fit in the centre of the stairwell.
My experience of hotel rooms in Europe (mainly expensive Paris) is that they are tiny. This was definitely large especially by European standards. Even the bathroom was large. Equipped with all the standard 5star amenities one would expect in a room, it was comfortably furnished. What I liked was that it was well lit with an old style Chandelier dominating the ceiling. Many hotels rooms have poor lighting, which for me is a put- off.
The breakfast was good and the service good too. They have an excellent free wi-fi. The hotel is not cheap. But the convenience of staying walking distance from everywhere in Prague is the real draw. The pricing is more for location than anything else.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple