First time to Prague...we enjoyed it very much...will visit again in the summer. Walked miles and miles . Plenty to see and do
We were very lucky to find Tomokova III, it made our visit to Prague just perfect. The studio is large, meticulously clean and very quiet. Everything is in tip-top shape and a lot of thought must have gone into every detail, from the jar full of capsules for the coffee machine to washing powder ln the washing machine; the bed is very comfortable. There's a dining table in the apartment and a seating corner on the balcony. Monika, the lovely host, is extremely helpful. She waited for us outside late at night, welcomed us with a smile and showed us in. Nothing is too much trouble for her, from arranging a taxi to and from the airport (cheaper than you are likely to find by yourself) to baking home-made bread.
The flat is 10 minutes walk from the largest mall in Prague and 7 minutes walk from Prague underground station and bus station. It is 15 minutes walk from the un-missable Saturday Farmers Market.
As the title suggests, for us it is Absolutely Perfect !!
- Located not too far from the airport (20mins) and arranged by a very helpful host (arrival and return). Within 10 minutes walk to the GOOD shopping centre, which has a lot of stores, food places and a huge Tesco for those who are used to it. Also 10 minutes walk maximum from the transport options such as tram and metro.
- Room is big, includes one balcony and one closed terrace which was dusty and the blinds were not operating properly. Bathroom is nice and clean, shower pressure is very good. Kitchen and all the utensils (some were dirty) were very helpful. there was a coffee machine and also tea bags and such which was provided by the kind host.
- Bed was nice and big, was not a fan of the bedding though.. TV channels had a lot and a lot of English ones too.. Wifi was good.
- Lovely atmosphere, surrounded by locals and that's a big plus for a holiday for me. feel the real czech way of living.
- Supermarket just below apartment for groceries
I definitely would stay here again, only negatives was it was a bit dusty but otherwise it was perfect.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
Nice room and good friendly helpful service with useful tips of surrounding area. I would definitely book again to visit Prague.