The room we had was fantastic. The room and the bathroom were very, very spacious.
It was nice having a mostly-full kitchen on hand. The location could not have been better--two to three minutes to the closest metro station, great restaurants and bars even closer. The service was great, the front desk was very helpful, and the cleaning staff was very good. The reception closes at 8 pm, but if you have a late arrival (like me) they are more than happy to work with you. For me, they left the key at a hotel across the street.
For the quality of the room the price was great. The building is very pretty. The rooms are actually apartments, so it is cool coming back to the room because it almost feels like you live there. The only down side is that there is no air conditioning, but it was so cool when we were there that it wasn't a problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 Stars Hotel - Residence V Tunich 14, is located in the heart of Prague, only 300 meters away from Wenceslas Square and 200 meters from I.P. Pavlova Square. The residence is composed by 22 apartments in different sizes, up to 6 people with bathroom, equipped kitchenette, TV, telephone, house phone. In the reception area there is wi-fi connection without charge.Our Residence is suitable for both individuals and groups for short and long stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Residence V Tunich 14 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence v Tunich 14 Hotel Prague
- Residence v Tunich 14 Prague