See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel is located in the centre of the city Prague. Near by Metro and other public transportation. Good for economical stay, good value of money! We stayed for two days in this hotel on 29th n 30th May 2018. Enjoyed our stay, nice and courteous staff, good breakfast options for all! Highly recommended!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Well, the hotel is located out of city centre - that's fact. But the metro station is just next to it, and one can get to the very centre of the city in about 10 minutes.

Well, the hotel is old and would definitely benefit from renovation - that's fact. But still is clean and generally gives everything you need (unless you are not too demanding). Except of that - rooms are clean and beds - one of the most comfortable I have ever sleep on in any hotel.

Prices are quite affordable. Also in the hotel bar and restaurant. Of the worse things - poor wifi connection, breakfast rather not too exquisite. Especially coffee - awful.

In general. I've been twice in this hotel over several years. I must be honest - it is not hte best hotel in the world. But I like it.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank piotre146
Reviewed 4 March 2017

3 stars hotel in a good meaning of this definition. Has all that hotel of such level must provide plus very clean rooms and new equipment. Staff is very friendly and really helpful. The most pro - less than 5 minutes from Budějovice metro station and shoping place.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 February 2017

I (fortunately) in room 201, on the second floor. It had lame views, but was comfy, had a nice bed and me and my friends didn't have a single complaint. The food was average, but because of being in a large group, I understand. The staff were not as unfriendly as some other reviews, but could of had a smile. I really loved my experience, because the hotel was near shops and with a bus there was lots of sightseeing. There are better hotels, but a lot of advantages as well.

Room Tip: Higher rooms have better views.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank 2,41,42,016
Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

This hotel is in one-step range from metro.
10 minutes by metro and u are in the heart of Prague.
Polite stuff, very nice and beautiful reception girls, awesome breakfast, clean rooms. everyday clean-up and changing sheets service.

BUT
Rooms have really poor sound insulation. I was here 6 nights and I can't sleep well in the morning any day... at 5 am trashtruck comes near the window and starts working. This is very noisy and I could not sleep well

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo