“Just right!”

Cathedral Prague Apartments
Ranked #28 of 704 Speciality Lodging in Prague
Reviewed 15 October 2017

I stayed at Cathedral Prague Apartments for six nights in October and the experience was wonderful! I couldn't have picked a better place for visiting Old Town Prague and surrounding areas.

The hotel has a prime location just behind the Tyn Church in Old Town. You can walk to Old Town Square in less than two minutes.

I was in single room #202 on the 2nd floor (3rd floor for Americans). The best things about the room were the reliable wifi connection, the powerful shower with lots of warm water, and the comfortable sleeping environment. Nighttime was very quiet, and as a bonus there was a good quality fan that cooled things down and helped create some "white noise." As others have noted, the single beds are small and firm, but I was still comfortable and had no trouble sleeping. The staff even provided me with an extra pillow when I asked.

I didn't do any cooking, but I used the refrigerator to store drinks and sandwich meat. There was a little freezer included. I was delighted to find an ice tray in the freezer, because this Texan likes his ice!

There were some minor quirks due to space issues, but I've found that this is pretty standard for European lodging. Once you adjust, you find that there's plenty of room for comfort.

If I return to Prague, I would happily book Cathedral Prague again, and I'll certainly recommend it to any friends visiting the city.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Jolana H, Social Media Manager at Cathedral Prague Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear wesbw,

it was a pleasure to read your super-positive and detailed review. So thank you so much for taking your time to visit us and share your experience. Our Cathedral team is very happy, you enjoyed your stay and we will be really honored, if you come back in the future!

Reviewed 25 September 2017

for another trip to Prague I choose cathedral hotel of course and suggest it to you.the place of hotel is very good that you can go to every place by walk even the metro station near the hotel that you can go to air port easy.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 September 2017

We stayed here in November 2016 as a couple for our anniversary.

When we arrived we did think it was quite small (boutique), but the room is adequate when you're spending most of your time out exploring! The decor was quaint and the beds were comfy.

The location you cannot beat - the first night we turned left and thought we were far away from everything. Then the next morning and turned right; we realised we were right next to the main square!! At that time of year you have the Christmas market which is amazing, and you have easy access to all the bars, shops and touristy bits. But, it is not noisy, as you are just tucked round the corner from the square itself.

The downstairs of this hotel is really lovely, the decoration is really well thought out. We had breakfast here once - although slightly on the pricey side (in general, not for Prague) you get quite a lot; the selection was good, the coffees were well made, and we were happy with what we had.

The staff are very nice and friendly, I felt comfortable asking if I needed anything.

One thing to mention while we were staying there - they give you a key to let yourself in through the front door at night, which is great. But we didn't realise the door sticks, so one night we thought we were locked out! With a bit of jigging we realised if we pulled the door towards us using the lock, the key then turns. Phew!

Overall this hotel was just what we needed, and I would recommend if you are looking for somewhere to stay.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Stayed here as as a couple from August the 18th-21st.
Just across from the astronomical clock, the location of these apartments is excellent. This was our third visit to Prague, and having previously stayed at the fantastic Jalta hotel on Wenceslas square we decided on something different. And i am glad we did.
The location cannot be beaten, and the apartments, the cafe and everything within this accommodation was spotlessly clean.
The apartment was easy to find, and the reception which is in the cafe was friendly and check in was quick and easy.
After check in we were given our keys and shown to the stairs leading to the apartments. No fuss, nice and simple which i liked.
We had the deluxe room, which was perfect for our needs, and had a very comfortable 3 night stay. I have seen in some of the reviews that have mentioned the rooms being noisy? Well we were never disturbed by any outside noise at all.
All in all a fantastic stay, and i have just booked for us to come back in summer as a party of 5, and cannot wait!
If you have never visited Prague before, do it - and i hope you love this city and it's people as much as i do.
Thank you Cathedral apartments!, see you in December!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Jolana H, Social Media Manager at Cathedral Prague Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2017

Dear Jamie,

I would like to thank you for choosing our Cathedral Prague Apartments and I am very glad, you liked the change. It´s really heartwarming to know, that our guests are satisfied with us and that you were one of them. Our whole "Cathedral" team is looking forward to see you in December!

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Central location, right next to the Old Town square and 5-10 min walk to the river. A bit hidden from the square so it wasn't noisy at nights - we had no trouble sleeping. Charming and clean apartment. The restaurant downstairs has a peaceful, green backyard with outdoor seating - should try!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear BabyMun,

at first I would like to thank you for choosing our Aparthotel and secondly for sharing a nice review. I am very happy, you liked the cleanliness and location of our Cathedral Prague Apartments.