All reviews no lift the cafe downstairs perfect location old town square reception hours cooking utensils the main square mini kitchen these apartments apartment was clean powerful shower third floor romantic hotel tea coffee fresh towels family room hotel guests
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Stayed here as as a couple from August the 18th-21st.
Just across from the astronomical clock, the location of these apartments is excellent. This was our third visit to Prague, and having previously stayed at the fantastic Jalta hotel on Wenceslas square we decided on something different. And i am glad we did.
The location cannot be beaten, and the apartments, the cafe and everything within this accommodation was spotlessly clean.
The apartment was easy to find, and the reception which is in the cafe was friendly and check in was quick and easy.
After check in we were given our keys and shown to the stairs leading to the apartments. No fuss, nice and simple which i liked.
We had the deluxe room, which was perfect for our needs, and had a very comfortable 3 night stay. I have seen in some of the reviews that have mentioned the rooms being noisy? Well we were never disturbed by any outside noise at all.
All in all a fantastic stay, and i have just booked for us to come back in summer as a party of 5, and cannot wait!
If you have never visited Prague before, do it - and i hope you love this city and it's people as much as i do.
Thank you Cathedral apartments!, see you in December!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Jolana H, Social Media Manager at Cathedral Prague Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2017

Dear Jamie,

I would like to thank you for choosing our Cathedral Prague Apartments and I am very glad, you liked the change. It´s really heartwarming to know, that our guests are satisfied with us and that you were one of them. Our whole "Cathedral" team is looking forward to see you in December!

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Central location, right next to the Old Town square and 5-10 min walk to the river. A bit hidden from the square so it wasn't noisy at nights - we had no trouble sleeping. Charming and clean apartment. The restaurant downstairs has a peaceful, green backyard with outdoor seating - should try!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear BabyMun,

at first I would like to thank you for choosing our Aparthotel and secondly for sharing a nice review. I am very happy, you liked the cleanliness and location of our Cathedral Prague Apartments.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

I have stayed there already three times and it has never disappointed me.
It is a beautiful and charming place hidden amongst the busiest turistic locations.
I love the feeling of old and new blending into each other there.

The building is beautiful, rooms are cozy and clean.
Be prepared that the rooms might get very warm in summer but there has always been a fan ready for me during those hot summer days.

There is a very steep staircase connecting hotel floors so I guess the accomodation is not suitable for people with mobility issues. Most of the rooms are also quite small with tiny bathrooms so if you require more space, try to ask for a bigger room.
Also some of the rooms have windows facing the street. If you have trouble sleeping while happy drunk and loud turists pass by, ask for a quiet room with garden view.

The staff is always very helpful and friendly.

The price is great for staying in the heart of Prague although I would include breakfast into it.

Room Tip: If you prefer a quiet room, ask for a room with garden view.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Jolana H, Social Media Manager at Cathedral Prague Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

Dear Elizze710,

I would like to thank you for choosing our Cathedral Prague Apartments again and for spreading a good word about our place. It´s really heartwarming to know, that there are returning guests and I am very happy, you are one of them. It would a pleasure to host you again!
PS: Don´t forget, that we have special offers for our returning guests. Please, do not hesitate to ask directly at the reception or our facebook fanpage.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

I'm sure you get better, but my time in Prague and stay at the Cathedral Prague was the highlight of my holiday. It was in the shadow of the St Nicholas Cathedral. There where beautiful shops, restaurants and jazz clubs in less than a stone throw away. The shopping streets were around the corner, as well as the central square.

The location took me back in time as it is situated in the old alley ways of Prague. The apartment was clean and well decorated. The staff were extremely accommodating and friendly. There is a good restaurant in the courtyard of the hotel.

They also arranged to have a driver collect us from the airport and get us checked in after reception hours.

Room Tip: First floor, less stairs.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Jolana H, Social Media Manager at Cathedral Prague Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Dear Kiddomarvel,

thank you so much for such a nice and poetic review. We are really happy, you appreciate the historical value, the staff and design as well. We would be very pleased if you come back one day!

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

I think my best description of this place is that it has the feel of an Airbnb with the added benefit of a hotel room service. The main doors to the building close at night and you get a separate key to open it. If you come outside the reception hours make sure to let them know so they can help with your arrival. They are very responsive and will usually email you right away after you book. The reception was quick and helpful during my check in. The location is bomb. The cafe and restaurant downstairs tasted amazing. My room was well put together and I had no major issues. The TV box wasn't working but who is staying in for TV? FYI there is no elevator so be prepared but the steps are manageable and I think there is only 3 floors max. Super clean. I recommend using either Liftago app or use their transportation recommendation from the hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

Dear Shortizku,

thank you so much for your kind and detailed review. We are really happy, you enjoyed your stay and you felt comfortable with us. Hope to see you again!