3,341 results
All reviews beautiful hotel old town executive room danube river cruise marble bathroom separate shower concierge service republic square public areas hotel restaurant breakfast buffet high ceilings within easy walking distance would highly recommend this hotel three nights rooms are large city break
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Visited with my daughter in March & would say that it is a very clean hotel. Room was on the small side, but comfortable.
Breakfast was good, plenty of variety.
Staff were ok, no one was particularly friendly though.
Hotel was in a good location we walked almost everywhere however if prefer there are bus stops just a block away so can get everywhere easily.
Hotel lacked atmosphere & does not have the facilities of a 4/5 star hotel, I would say a good 3 star.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
MartinCipa, Manažer at Art Deco Imperial Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Macl,

Let me please firstly thank you for choosing Art Deco Imperial Hotel for your stay in Prague and taking time to share your review.
I am very happy to read your positive comments mainly on cleanliness, wide breakfast selection and convenient location of the hotel.

On the other hand I am very surprised by your rating. I am wondering how a hotel declared a National Cultural Monument with unique design and historical artworks from 1914 could be lacking atmosphere. It is actually the highlight of all other reviews we receive every day and also a feature which differs us from other hotels. Perhaps, it was simply a wrong choice not suiting your preference and personal taste.

Should you wish to share with us, which facilities were in your point of view not up to 5 star standard, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at martin.cipa@hotel-imperial.cz. We value any constructive feedback and it will be my pleasure to take your comments on board.

Thank you again for your time.

Best Regards,

Martin Cipa
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed there with my Wife earlier this year. I can not recommend this hotel enough. The building and decor is beautiful and the standards are high. The staff are super nice and the food is really good too.
Honestly having stayed there once we would never stay anywhere else again.
We really did enjoy it that much.
Total recommendation from us.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
11guestrelations, Guest Relations Manager at Art Deco Imperial Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear Barry J,

Let me thank you for choosing Art Deco Imperial Hotel and thank you for recommending us to help the other travelers with their choice!

I was very pleased to learn that you had such a nice experience in Prague together with your Wife. It was delightfulto read that you liked the architectural features of our building as well as that you remained satisfied with the service offered by our Team.

Should your travels bring you back to Prague, please, do not hesitate to approach me directly at guest.relations@hotel-imperial.cz. It will be a pleasure to give you and your Wife a special "Welcome Back" at Art Deco Imperial Hotel.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We visited for 3 days, the hotel has a great staff. Super friendly and helpful. The inside is fully restored. Very clean. Spacious rooms and comfortable beds. Breakfast buffet had a large assortment of breads, fresh fruits and other foods.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear eacater,

I would like to thank you for choosing Art Deco Imperial Hotel and thank you for sharing such a nice feedback here with us!

It was delightful to read that the friendliness and helpfulness of our Team contributed in making your stay in Prague enjoyable. I am certainly very glad that you liked the restored interiors of our historical building as well as that you found our rooms clean and comfortable. Also, I am happy that you enjoyed the variety of the breakfast buffet at famous Cafe Imperial.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in near future!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 15 June 2018

This was a terrific hotel. great room(ask for a proper shower not a shower in a tub), nice staff very helpful, and they have a world class restaurant, a super menu, very tasty cocktails with reasonable prices.
Make sure you understand the payment system since it is very confusing. Bookings .com give you a price in both dollars and euros, but you pay in Czech Kronus. The Hotel exchange system for all of this is also confusing. It's a totally different exchange rate than the market rate(higher) so make sure you understanding everything. While booking.com says the price includes all taxes, it does not include all taxes. there is also a bed tax(what ever that is), and a Municipal tax and that is not included in the price sheet you get from booking.com when you make your reservation. Be very careful when paying and make sure you understand everything.
But outside of that....the place is swell and beautiful.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for a proper shower.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Jerrrrrala,

Allow me to thank you for choosing Art Deco Imperial Hotel and thank you for taking a moment to share your feedback here with us!

I was very pleased to read that you remained completely satisfied with the helpfulness of our Team as well as that you enjoyed your room. Let me kindly mention that as our hotel is operating in a historical building, considered National cultural monument, the construction of the bathrooms is based on its original design and each one is a little bit different in therms of layout. Upon request we can offer to our guests a room equipped with both bathtub and separate shower.

In regards, of your note about the billing details of your reservations, I would like to add that the official currency in Czech Republic is very specific and often may cause confusion amongst the travelers. That is why our Front Desk Team is available 24 hours each day and open to assist our guests with any questions that may occur.

Also, thank you for mentioning your experience at Cafe Imperial. I am very happy that you enjoyed the menu in our restaurant and that we met all your expectations.

We do hope that we have another opportunity to welcome you back in "Golden Prague"!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Hotel located at a very central place. Walking distance to the powder tower. Main tram and metro station 2 mins walk. Hotel has good massage therapist helped me so much after a 8 miles walking day. Breakfast was fabulous, weekend has champagne. Our room was quite small and not the same as we saw on the pictures from the website. For the price I paid, felt not worth it. My son was a bit disappointed. I love the little rest area next to the lobby, very cosy.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
11guestrelations, Guest Relations Manager at Art Deco Imperial Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Dear Lulu L,

Thank you very much for choosing Art Deco Imperial Hotel and thank you for taking a moment to share your feedback here with us!
I am glad to learn that you liked our central location and that you enjoyed fully the massage therapy offered by our Hotel. It was also realy nice to learn of your pleasant gastronomic breakfast experience at Café Imperial. However, I am sorry that the size of the room did not fully answered your expectations. Let me kindly note, that our hotel is considered a historical monument and its building is more than 100 years old. For that reason, the construction of each room is a little bit diffrerent. It is a shame that we had not been made aware about your preferences during your stay. It would have been our pleasure to offer you a room of a different construction and size.

We hope that we have a chance to welcome back in future!

Kind regards,