we booked two rooms for a fam. of 6, ours was bigger and nicer while my husband's was smaller. It was nice and roomy, but the beds were uncomfortable. They were like mini apartments. The area was fine, a few restuarants nearby and maybe a 20 walk to the town square and clock. The parking was a ways away, but in a garage. Really no huge complaints. The breakfast was nice too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Suite Home Prague is a beautiful 4* hotel situated directly in the city centre of Prague, just a few steps from the Wenceslas Square.What makes Hotel Suite Home Prague special?• Accommodation in large suites for the price of a standard room• Suites includes luxury fully equipped kitchen and exclusive style furniture• Perfect location with easy access to the historical centre of Prague• Great for families - suites with capacity up to 8 people in range from 37mq to 120mq• Complimentary buffet breakfast• Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas and rooms• Complimentary Tea & Coffee making facilities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Hotel Suite Home Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suitehome Residence Apartments Prague
- Suitehome Residence Apartments Hotel Prague