“nice room” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #67 of 667 Hotels in Prague
portugal
“nice room”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2012

we booked two rooms for a fam. of 6, ours was bigger and nicer while my husband's was smaller. It was nice and roomy, but the beds were uncomfortable. They were like mini apartments. The area was fine, a few restuarants nearby and maybe a 20 walk to the town square and clock. The parking was a ways away, but in a garage. Really no huge complaints. The breakfast was nice too.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank rcq22
MichalPazout, General Manager at Hotel Suite Home Prague, responded to this review, 27 April 2012
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay in Prague. The underground parking is 400 meters from the hotel but it is very safe with no access for people from the street.
We look forward to seeing you again! Martina Lazarova, General Manager
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Nizhniy Novgorod, Nizhegorodskaya obl., Russia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2012

We were staying in this hotel for 9 nights.
I would like to say that we would like to thank all members of staff for great accommodation.
The service was very pleasant, especially young men who work at the reception, they were glad to give a good advice when we asked them about anything, always with smile, that made you 100% smile )))
Also I have to mention breakfasts, that was really delicious, you can find whatever you want there, and even you would kindly offered eggs and coffee or hot chocolate )))
Our room was very cosy, spacious, with kitchen, and it was cleaned every day.
The location is very convenient, it s 15 min by foot from the center and the metro station is 5 min.
So if I ll go to Prague again I definitely want to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
MichalPazout, General Manager at Hotel Suite Home Prague, responded to this review, 12 April 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback. We are thrilled you had a wonderful experience with us. I will be sure to share your nice comments with our team. They are wonderful representatives of Hotel Suite Home Prague and passionate for service.
We buy only top quality products for the breakfast and I am glad it is appreciated by the guest.
On behalf of the staff, we look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Prague!
Best, Martina Lazarova, General Manager
West Palm Beach, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2012

Upon arrival the staff went out of their way to assist me and my son (7 months). They had a playpen set up in the room without me having to request one. They made sure we had what we needed for breakfast. Not far from the main attractions, but out of the way enough to not be in the middle of too much traffic.

1 Thank Majlis R
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your kind words on your Trip Advisor survey. We were delighted to see that your stay was up to your expectations. Hotel Suite Home Prague is very Child-family friendly. We offer our guests Child-friendly service by the kind of people who know that it takes far more than a baby cot and a highchair to make the perfect stay.
We hope to serve you and your family again soon.
Feel free to contact me personally if there is anything else I can do for you.
Sincerely, Martina Lazarova, General Manager
Wakefield
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2012

I have difficulty comprehending some of the negative comments posted!
A party of four of us stayed for five nights, April 1st thru’ April 5th 2012.
We stayed in the top floor suite (#602) and were amazed by the space afforded to us.
They say a picture tells a thousand words, so I have attempted to upload some! I hope they work!
The top floor suite comprises two bedrooms (one a double, one a twin), each with loads of storage space.
Two bathrooms, one with a walk-in shower (plus toilet and sink), the other with a bath (shower over), toilet, bidet and sink. Hairdryers/towels/soap etc all supplied.
Note the smaller bathroom does have a problem in that the window is totally unprotected, and people on an adjacent balcony can see straight in…we have drawn this problem to the attention of Management.
Similarly, because the suite is six storeys up, the hot water pressure is very low. I am sure Management are aware of this and are dealing with the problem. It is no huge inconvenience if you plan your bath-time well in advance!!
There is a well equipped kitchen, with tea/coffee making facilities, fridge (which is also the ‘mini-bar’ – and very reasonably priced it is, too), freezer, dish washer, cooker, table, chairs. Note there is no microwave, but you can request one. There is an ample supply of crockery/cutlery (although we did have to ask for wine glasses!! Which arrived promptly)
There is a large dining room (with a put-you-up settee and a desk/chair), a large lounge, with a big TV.
AND there is your own private roof terrace – I say terrace, patio would be a better description, but what a view…it is, after all, six storeys up!
Don’t forget this is a hotel, so the suite is serviced daily! It’s like having your own maid in your flat!
We found the staff very helpful, especially at the reception desk – they went out of their way to deal with queries.

And so to breakfast…ok so the language barrier proved a little ’amusing’ from time to time, but what the hell, we were in a foreign country!

‘Cooked’ was limited to eggs (fried/boiled/scrambled) and bacon (done almost like pork scratchings, but that’s how I like it!)
BUT the cold choice (in addition to cooked if you wanted it) was quite amazing – including (and I am sure I have forgotten some) cereal, bread (do your own toast), rolls, cheese, ham (and other meats), pate, salad, fruit, juices etc etc…
As much coffee as you can drink…prepare your own tea (multiple choice), toast, jams etc.
All in all a veritable feast to set you up!!
As I’ve said, we had the top floor (‘penthouse’) suite and, to a person, slept soundly (apart from the noisy antics of some guests on the last night). Indeed, it was quite a novelty to open the windows on a morning to listen to the rush hour!

AND it cost me less than a thousand euros for five nights, for a two bedroom/two bathroom suite for four people, including breakfast, virtually in the middle of Prague.

I highly recommend Hotel Suite Prague…but do go for the top floor suite!!

Room Tip: Fork out the extra for the top floor!
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback on Trip Advisor. I was delighted to see that you have enjoyed our Prague view Suite Apartment. We are working very hard to ensure that our guests needs are met and appreciate the positive and constructive feedback provided on your review. I will make sure that the window in the bathroom is covered as soon as possible to have higher privacy.
We hope to welcome you back soon in Prague feel free to contact me personally on your next visit so that I can ensure you get a VIP experience again.
Warmest Regards, Martina Lazarova, General Manager
Lejre, Copenhagen, Denmark
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2012

We were staying 4 night in Suite Home hotel appartment with 2 teenagers. The appartment was very suitable for our 4-person familiy: The surroundings were silient and the view to Prague old center was just amazing with the lights lit on the Prague Castle. I can really recommend this hotel and the friendly staff.

Room Tip: Very good appartments available for families. I guess appr. 55 m2. Very luxuorius bathroom and clean...
1 Thank Claus P
MichalPazout, General Manager at Hotel Suite Home Prague, responded to this review, 10 April 2012
Dear Valued Guest,
I appreciate the time you took to write your wonderful review of our hotel. I see you enjoyed the view to the Old City and the Prague Castle. We are centrally located and because of that you can get anywhere within 5 minutes. I really appreciate your kind words and will be sure to let the staff know you enjoyed our hospitality.
We hope to have you back here with us again soon!
Best, Martina Lazarova, General Manager