I have difficulty comprehending some of the negative comments posted!
A party of four of us stayed for five nights, April 1st thru’ April 5th 2012.
We stayed in the top floor suite (#602) and were amazed by the space afforded to us.
They say a picture tells a thousand words, so I have attempted to upload some! I hope they work!
The top floor suite comprises two bedrooms (one a double, one a twin), each with loads of storage space.
Two bathrooms, one with a walk-in shower (plus toilet and sink), the other with a bath (shower over), toilet, bidet and sink. Hairdryers/towels/soap etc all supplied.
Note the smaller bathroom does have a problem in that the window is totally unprotected, and people on an adjacent balcony can see straight in…we have drawn this problem to the attention of Management.
Similarly, because the suite is six storeys up, the hot water pressure is very low. I am sure Management are aware of this and are dealing with the problem. It is no huge inconvenience if you plan your bath-time well in advance!!
There is a well equipped kitchen, with tea/coffee making facilities, fridge (which is also the ‘mini-bar’ – and very reasonably priced it is, too), freezer, dish washer, cooker, table, chairs. Note there is no microwave, but you can request one. There is an ample supply of crockery/cutlery (although we did have to ask for wine glasses!! Which arrived promptly)
There is a large dining room (with a put-you-up settee and a desk/chair), a large lounge, with a big TV.
AND there is your own private roof terrace – I say terrace, patio would be a better description, but what a view…it is, after all, six storeys up!
Don’t forget this is a hotel, so the suite is serviced daily! It’s like having your own maid in your flat!
We found the staff very helpful, especially at the reception desk – they went out of their way to deal with queries.
And so to breakfast…ok so the language barrier proved a little ’amusing’ from time to time, but what the hell, we were in a foreign country!
‘Cooked’ was limited to eggs (fried/boiled/scrambled) and bacon (done almost like pork scratchings, but that’s how I like it!)
BUT the cold choice (in addition to cooked if you wanted it) was quite amazing – including (and I am sure I have forgotten some) cereal, bread (do your own toast), rolls, cheese, ham (and other meats), pate, salad, fruit, juices etc etc…
As much coffee as you can drink…prepare your own tea (multiple choice), toast, jams etc.
All in all a veritable feast to set you up!!
As I’ve said, we had the top floor (‘penthouse’) suite and, to a person, slept soundly (apart from the noisy antics of some guests on the last night). Indeed, it was quite a novelty to open the windows on a morning to listen to the rush hour!
AND it cost me less than a thousand euros for five nights, for a two bedroom/two bathroom suite for four people, including breakfast, virtually in the middle of Prague.
I highly recommend Hotel Suite Prague…but do go for the top floor suite!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Suite Home Prague is a beautiful 4* family hotel situated directly in the city centre of Prague, just a few steps from the Wenceslas Square.What makes Hotel Suite Home Prague special? Accommodation in large suites for the price of a standard room Suites includes luxury fully equipped kitchen and exclusive style furniture Perfect location with easy access to the historical centre of Prague Great for families - suites with capacity up to 8 people in range from 37mq to 120mq Complimentary buffet breakfast Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas and rooms Complimentary Tea & Coffee making facilities Welcome drink in our Spa Beer land for direct reservations Pillow program Special prices for families Complimentary large BOTTLE OF WATER and VIP CHOCOLATE present upon arrival in your room only with direct booking via our web WE ARE BABY FRIENDLY: baby cots, baby beddings, cosmetics, high breakfast chairs, bath sets BEER SPA Beerland - unlimited consumption of beer when ordering any treatments ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Suite Home Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suitehome Residence Apartments Prague
- Suitehome Residence Apartments Hotel Prague