All reviews pavlova short stay public transport wi fi czechs heating
Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

Spacious and clean rooms.Wifi is not free.Breakfast should be better.The thing that I liked the most is location.It is only 10-15 min walk from the center!!!!That is a huge plus.No need for metro or bus.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank aleksis87
Lukáš S, Manažer at City Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2016

Dear Aleksis87,
First of all, We would like to thank you for your recent stay at CITY CLUB PRAGUE Hotel.
We will share your positive feedback with our associates.
We hope that you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 5 October 2016

Hotel and location is really nice. l was in hotel with group. the best thing is stat you can walk to the St Vaclav square, and others interesting parts of Prague. Wi-Fi in the room is not available...

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank amir21_11_82
Lukáš S, Manažer at City Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2016

Dear amir21_11_82,
We will share your positive feedback with our associates.
We hope that you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 1 October 2016

very basic, our room was ok apart from the shower, could hardly move,the telly was so small a tablet would have been better, my sons room had a very bad smell, asked for cold milk at breakfast and they brought me warm milk, dont think i would stay there again

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Lukáš S, Manažer at City Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2016

Dear reid519,

First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing CITY CLUB PRAGUE Hotel for your stay. I appreciate your comments, and I am very disappointed to hear that the breakfast was not satisfactory for you. We do get a lot of positive comments about the variety of the breakfast items. I wish to assure you that if our Food & Beverage Manager had been made aware of your dissatisfaction you have identified he would have endeavored to correct the situation.

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any further comments or suggestions you may have.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

The location of the hotel is fine it's about a 10 minute walk to the metro. The hotel its self is clean,but very out dated its stuck in the 80. the staff weren't very friendly everything you asked them looked to much trouble. The hotel does offer free breakfast that it just continental. Whilst we was there there was a lot of school trips staying in the hotel which became very loud on a night when you was trying to sleep we was only there for 4 days.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

I reserved this hotel three day in advance before the business trip and I decided for this because internal parking available.
When I arrived at he hotel, the girl told me that the parking was full, fortunately at the end of the road there was a public parking free up 8 am; € 45 for the room at 6 floor: the elevator is available up to 5 floor, from 5 to 6 you have to use stairs, very dirty room and without sun awning, so at 5 am the sun light entered from the windows, no air conditioned; € 3 for wifi connection, available up to 5 floor, € 3 for one water bottle 1,5 liter.
The breakfast consisted in: marmalade, coffee and not cooked bread: terrible!
The hotel is located so far from the center, 15 min walking from place venceslas, and 10 min by taxi (€ 10) to Praha 1 where you can find restaurants, the famous clock and the shops.

The cost of this hotel is very low, but I suggest to look different..

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank 739igorp

Dear Mr. Igor P,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your business trip. I would like to assure you that if you would share your remarks with any members of our team while you were staying in our hotel they would take action to assure your satisfaction. If you will travel next time to our hotel.

hotel Manager