All reviewspavlovashort staypublic transportwi ficzechsheating
Reviewed 1 October 2016

very basic, our room was ok apart from the shower, could hardly move,the telly was so small a tablet would have been better, my sons room had a very bad smell, asked for cold milk at breakfast and they brought me warm milk, dont think i would stay there again

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Lukáš S, Manažer at City Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2016

Dear reid519,

First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing CITY CLUB PRAGUE Hotel for your stay. I appreciate your comments, and I am very disappointed to hear that the breakfast was not satisfactory for you. We do get a lot of positive comments about the variety of the breakfast items. I wish to assure you that if our Food & Beverage Manager had been made aware of your dissatisfaction you have identified he would have endeavored to correct the situation.

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any further comments or suggestions you may have.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Lukas Slavik
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

The location of the hotel is fine it's about a 10 minute walk to the metro. The hotel its self is clean,but very out dated its stuck in the 80. the staff weren't very friendly everything you asked them looked to much trouble. The hotel does offer free breakfast that it just continental. Whilst we was there there was a lot of school trips staying in the hotel which became very loud on a night when you was trying to sleep we was only there for 4 days.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

I reserved this hotel three day in advance before the business trip and I decided for this because internal parking available.
When I arrived at he hotel, the girl told me that the parking was full, fortunately at the end of the road there was a public parking free up 8 am; € 45 for the room at 6 floor: the elevator is available up to 5 floor, from 5 to 6 you have to use stairs, very dirty room and without sun awning, so at 5 am the sun light entered from the windows, no air conditioned; € 3 for wifi connection, available up to 5 floor, € 3 for one water bottle 1,5 liter.
The breakfast consisted in: marmalade, coffee and not cooked bread: terrible!
The hotel is located so far from the center, 15 min walking from place venceslas, and 10 min by taxi (€ 10) to Praha 1 where you can find restaurants, the famous clock and the shops.

The cost of this hotel is very low, but I suggest to look different..

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Igor P
Lukáš S, Manažer at City Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2016

Dear Mr. Igor P,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your business trip. I would like to assure you that if you would share your remarks with any members of our team while you were staying in our hotel they would take action to assure your satisfaction. If you will travel next time to our hotel.

Thank you.

Lukas Slavik
hotel Manager

Reviewed 1 September 2016

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
Lukáš S, Manažer at City Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2016

Reviewed 27 August 2016

The hotel is at max 1 km of a metro and tram station. There is paid parking available on the street.

It is a budget hotel, with free wifi only in the reception area. The breakfast was consistent. Good to be used as a stop.

There are supermarkets nearby.

The rooms does not have tea or cofee making facilities, or even a fridge. The rooms are pretty small, and the cleanliness can be improved (especially in the shower area).

The wifi is free only in the reception area, and it works terrible, considering that all the guests goes to reception to access free wifi.

More of a two stars hotel.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family