“Journey through Central Europe”

Congress & Wellness Hotel Olsanka SUPERIOR
Ranked #399 of 646 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed 11 July 2016

In this year 2016, I returned to the hotel Olsanka where we found the same facilities but unfortunately the staff is very attentive to customer service, is based only on the large flow of tourists .I think that never come back to this hotel.

Room Tip: request rooms with vindow easy to open
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Milan N, Guest Relations Manager at Congress & Wellness Hotel Olsanka SUPERIOR, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2016

Dear COS_10,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel on TripAdvisor
We truly value your loyalty. I am very sorry for any inconvenience you have experienced during your last stay with us. I would like to offer my sincerest apologies.

Your feedback is of true importance to us, and I am kindly asking for your permission to contact you by telephone, in order to discuss your recent stay with us in detail. Should you agree, please be so kind to provide us with a telephone number where I may reach you (milan.navratil@hotelolsanka.cz), as well as the most suitable time to call you.

It would be such a pleasure to welcome you back to the hotel in order to show you our improvements. When you do, please contact us directly.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

I wouldn't recommend anyone ot stay here. Upon arrival myself and my boyfriend were given 2 single beds instead of a queen-sized as advertised, after complaining they changed our room, in which there were yet again 2 single beds. We requested to have no house-keeping service the following day, however after returning to our room we found our sign inside the room with the room after being serviced, however it wasn'y very clean as the mirrors were pawed and the toilet flusher was unpolished. The rooms have no aircon and faulty wifi, To use the elevator you're required to enter your card into the elevator prior to choosing the floor level, however the card reader wouldn't work and would take several attempts. The electricity outlets wouldn't support my laptop, even with an adapter. This hotel is average at best. I wouldn't recommend it. The only thing I'll say for it is it's in a good proximity to the city.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Laura S

Dear Laura S,

In light of your recent experience at the Olsanka Hotel Prague, I would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed our location which is great for exploring everything Prague has to offer. However, I sincerely regret reading about the inconvenience you encountered and we would genuinely appreciate to investigate this matter further. Would you please so kind to reach out to us by sending an email to milan.navratil@hotelolsanka.cz? Your comments are valuable to us, as they allow us to continuously improve our service and the experience to all of our valued guests.

We look forward to getting in touch with you and hope to have the chance to welcome you again at the Olsanka Hotel Prague.

Reviewed 19 June 2016

Let's start with pros: tram stop is in front of the hotel, metro station is in around 10 minutes walking distance, price includes towels and breakfasts, free wifi.
But there are also cons: people at reception desk could try harder, one day I met a really nice girl there, another time two super bored guys weren't too willing to help me with a map; WiFi was so-so; I don't think there were any satellite channels in TV (so in the evening before sleeping we were watching Czech programs - Harry Potter with Czech dubbing sounds funny); I've booked double room - we got one room in two-rooms studio, I don't know if we were just lucky that we didn't have any neighbours or it just works like that (bathroom and toilet were outside the room, in the small hall of studio); There could be some veggies for sandwiches and fruits during breakfast. There was no AC in the room and window was broken, it was 35°C outside so it was hot as hell inside.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank bielkinga

Dear bielkinga,

We would like to thank you for choosing the Olsanka Hotel during your recent visit to Prague and for leaving a review regarding your stay.

I am very glad to read that you’ve appreciated our services included in the price of accommodation. As well as our convenient location. I would also like to thank you for your feedback in regards to our front desk team. We hold tremendous value in your comments as they allow us to reflect upon ourselves so as to continuously improve our service. I will make sure to carefully review your comments with the team.

I would like to kindly note that each guest can enjoy in-room 71 cm LCD television which provides over 60 international TV channels to watch for free. In an event of overbooking our double rooms, we are happy to provide with a spacious family room instead, which consists of two separate rooms (each with 2 beds) with a shared hallway, bathroom and toilet. I would like to assure you, that if this happens, the second room is always kept unoccupied, as you could see. We strongly value guests’ comments as it allows us to continuously improve our service.

We would love to have the chance to welcome you again at the Olsanka Hotel Prague and we hope that you will not hesitate to reach out to us directly should you desire to make another reservation.

Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

Olsanka hotel has the excellent connectivity with train and tram. This is a average hotel with good services. I recommend it for short term stay. WiFi is excellent around front service counter and even front of the hotel.I checked out around 4 AM, they arranged me a cab without any problem.I would love to stay there once again.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business

Dear ckdasneo,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to share a review about your recent stay at the Olsanka Hotel Prague. It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed the service and location of the hotel. We hope that, due to our prime location, you were able to experience all that our beloved city has to offer.

We truly hope to welcome you back at the Olsanka Hotel Prague. If there is anything we can arrange for your next stay, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

You do not expect luxury in similar hotels but at least you expect to be served as a client not as you were in a prison. Or maybe the personnel is sent there for serving a sentence? At least this was my experience related to any contact I had with the personnel. The (prison) rooms were perfectly clean, by the way. So for the price, you should obey (maybe?)...

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank SilviaSilvia_11

Dear SilviaSilvia_11,

I would like to sincerely thank you for choosing the Olsanka Hotel for your recent stay in the Czech capital and for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

It is with true regret that I read your experience at our property did not live up to your expectations, as we are dedicated to go above and beyond so we can meet and exceed guests´ expectations.

We will reach out to you directly in hopes of receiving further insight on your experience at the Olsanka Hotel Prague. We hope to have the chance to welcome you again at the Olsanka Hotel Prague should you have the opportunity to come and visit our beloved city once more.