“A real gem in Prague”
Review of Louren Hotel

Louren Hotel
Ranked #27 of 647 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed 8 September 2012

I cannot imagine a better hotel, especially at such a reasonable price. The property is very clean and well-maintained. The attitude of the staff really makes it a special place. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. I admired the way that they were so welcoming to people of many languages and nationalities. There are some excellent restaurants very close to the hotel.
I found the breakfast buffet to be sufficient, but you can even have eggs cooked to order or room service breakfast if you wish. There is a metro station right around the corner and a convenience store just outside the door. I am so grateful to my travel agency for recommending this fine hotel.

Room Tip: There was some street noise when I was there, although it is generally a quiet neighborhood. Light...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank John G
Hosalova_L, Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2012

Dear John G,

Thank you for staying with us! I am very happy to read this nice review from you, it is great to know you have enjoyed your stay. I really appreciate your kind words regarding our staff - we all do our job the best we can and it is so nice to know that our guests like it. I believe we will have chance to welcome you at our hotel again in future!

Greetings from all my colleagues!

Lucia

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 7 September 2012

I would recommend this lovely hotel to anyone! The hotel is only a short walk from the metro station in a quieter area of Prague although very easy and accessible into the main central locations for the tourist destinations. The staff are very friendly and do everything they can to make your stay as comfortable and easy as possible. The Louren has character and charm that you rarely find in the big chain hotels these days and definitely fits in with the character of Prague. However, this also means that there aren't the toothbrush/shaving kit/separate shampoo and conditioner/comb that you often get in the bigger hotels so make sure you bring everything with you! Breakfast wasn't amazing, but more than ok considering that it is included in the price of booking. This hotel is amazing, incredible value for money and I would recommend it to anyone. Thank you for the perfect stay.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank YoungCityHopper

Dear YoungCityHopper,

Thank you very much for your nice feedback, we really appreciate it. We are already plannig some improvements regarding breakfast and room amenities (for example cosmetics). So when you will come next time you will have chance to compare it and I believe these improvements will make your stay with us even better. I am very thankful that you have mentioned our staff - reviews like this are great reward of their work. So once again, thank you for staying with us and hope to see you at our hotel again in future!

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 24 August 2012

Although not in the Old City, this hotel offers excellent value and is an easy metro / tram ride from the Old City. Our room was very comfortable and the breakfast was great. We spent two nights at Hilton Old City then one night at Louren. If we did it again, we would have spent all three nights at Louren. Thank you for an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Hosalova_L, Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2012

Dear Wesley S,

You made my day! We try not to compare ourselves with others - we just try to do our job the best we can what means to do anything for our guests. Your review is a great reward of our work and I thank you so much for it. It will be pleasure for me and all my colleagues to welcome you again in future!

Have a great day!

Reviewed 24 August 2012

Very nice hotel, very professional personnel and warm, the receptionist spent half an hour finding a parking place for our car at our arrival. The room was large and clean, with wonderful bathroom and comfortable bed. Windows are solid, you can sleep a quiet night. Curtains can make darkness in the room. Breakfast buffet not particularly various but good anyway.
Wi-fi is free! Good location, very near to underground station.

2  Thank gnaffo

Dear gnaffo,

I am happy to hear you have had a nice stay at Prague and our hotel. Thank you very much for your positive feedback, we really appreciate it. Regarding the breakfast - we are planning some improvements and I will be very thankful if you could just let me know on my email what would make them better in your opinion.

We will be happy to welcome you at our hotel anytime you are in Prague again!

Have a nice day!

Reviewed 23 August 2012

This is a great find for the price. It's a bit out of the tourist area but that means quiet. There is a Metro stop around the corner and it's an easy trip to the centre. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. The breakfast was good, many options. Bathtub a bonus, the room was large, clean and quiet. I would definitely stay there again and recommend it.

Dear bogdanluca,

Thank you for your nice review! I am happy to hear you liked the location of our hotel - it is exactly as you describe it - not right in the city centre, which is for sure absolutely wonderful but can be very noisy and crowded. Our hotel is located in a quiet area of Vinohrady, close to Jiriho z Podebrad subway station, so the Old Town can be reached in few minutes. All my colleagues will appreciate your kind words, so thank you for that!

Hope to see you at our hotel again!