US$ 392
US$ 173
US$ 122
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 183/night.

US$ 227
US$ 148
US$ 401
US$ 253
  • Restaurant
Ibis Praha Old Town(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$ 128
US$ 106
  • Bar/Lounge
Park Inn Hotel Prague(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$ 101
US$ 81
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 101/night.

US$ 178
US$ 152
Hotels.com
US$ 630
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbedtime storyno elevatorweather forecastturn down servicesmall luggagefruit infused wateramethyst roomruby roomevery eveningold townsingle roomlittle touchesperfect locationsmall hoteltop floorfirst floorfavorite hotel
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

I attended a Congress in Prague and chose this delightful hotel over the convenience of a cement block at the congress venue. It was perfect. The staff were friendly and accommodating. The location is close to And within walking distance of so many attractions and the Metro. The breakfast (included) was excellent and there is a variety of cooked options to choose from. I loved the comfort and style of the room and the ambience of the building. There were many personal touches to add to the overall experiences I hope to be back.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 July 2018

Oh boy do not know where to start, i will try to be as brief as possible.
We where there for drinks and nibbles, and best drinks and nibbles we had.

Simply best drinks in Prague, amazing sides, cheese and sausage selection is just phenomenal , staff is immaculate !

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

I wrapped up a week-long stay this past week for a mixture of business and pleasure and had a very enjoyable stay at this hotel. Communication with the hotel prior to my stay to add my travel companion arriving earlier was no problem. It is located close to the Old Town Square but far enough to be on a relatively quiet street. The breakfast is quite good, with both a small breakfast buffet and an a la carte menu to order from, included in your stay. I like how they slightly changed up the buffet selection each day (slightly different cold cuts, or fruit cups) to have some variety. The scrambled eggs were excellent! As others have said, the small touches are thoughtful and delightful, such as the nightly sweet treats and bedtime stories delivered to the room, and the free daily fruit-infused water was very welcome. I was most impressed by the fact that, although I missed housekeeping service during the day while I was napping, I came back after dinner to find the room fully serviced when they came to provide turndown service, which I hardly expected! As I had an extended stay, I was provided a free one-way airport transfer and used it for my departure, as I had an early morning flight. The hotel provided a to-go breakfast package since I was leaving at 4am, and a private transfer (I believe it was an actual hotel employee, given that he had a key to access the hotel), rather than a regular taxi. The hotel is in a historic building, so it has its quirks, such as no elevator, and some tiny steps, and some may find the rooms small, but I found the hotel charming, with very helpful and friendly staff. I strongly recommend this hotel and would not hesitate to return!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 July 2018

we couldn't fault the Design Jewel Hotel from bookings, to arriving, to room, to food and to staff. All were absolutely wonderful.
and we would like to say a big thank you Helena for providing us with endless amounts of beer, putting up with our very poor attempts at Czech pronunciations and always greeting us with smiles and kindness. Cheers, Naz dravi, Dekuji

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Exceptional service and upscale amenities offered in this boutique hotel in the heart of Prague. Excellent value and experience! Tomic as the front desk was especially helpful and offered great suggestions for activities and dining.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo