We chose this hotel because of the location, right on the Old Town Square. This is where the Christmas Markets were and we wanted to be close and were not disappointed by the hotels proximity. We were met by an uninterested male receptionist but during our 4 night stay we noticed they must do a 24 hour shift so we don't blame them one bit. We had trouble with the wifi straight off and mentioned this to reception the next morning as it was important that we had it. She seemed quite defensive about it and we asked to be moved if another room had better reception. She said she would ask the manager and was told he would fix it by the evening. True to their word, with some fiddling around, we had it working for the rest of our stay. So a word of advice, be persistent in getting them to get it working as it seems to be that each floor has it's own wifi log on. The room was quite big for the three of us. Everything was relatively clean in the room but the bathroom, especially the toilet needed some attention. The place needs a bit of a spruce but for the money it was good. The breakfast was ok. All the usuals were there, cereals, yogurts, breads, cheeses, meats, scrambled/fried eggs, sausages etc. Cake was also on the breakfast menu and they were yum. The kitchen staff were excellent and attentive. They were prompt in asking whether we wanted coffee or tea and hot chocolate for our son. They were all happy and smiling and pretty!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small comfortable family hotel with friendly and attentive staff excellently located directly at the Old Town Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Lippert reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cerna Liska (Black Fox) Hotel Prague
- Cerna Liska Black Fox Prague