2,014 results
All reviews great location gourmet club old town viking cruise wenceslas square omelette station marble bathroom breakfast buffet lovely hotel within walking distance recommend this hotel five star hotel executive room short walk central location rooms are spacious the air conditioning
Reviewed 19 September 2018

Stayed 3 nights for my special birthday holiday. A very beautiful corner room on the high floor with a nice city view, a large bed with canopy, a shower booth and a large bath tub. Everything about my room was beyond my expectation! The business center had one PC only and accomodates one person only at a time. A little disappointed and annoyed by the senior getleman at the breakfast level elevator entrance. He did not recognize me even on my 3rd day and stopped me twice during breakfast asking for my room number. I did enjoy my stay over all though..

1  Thank Tak123
Petr F, Manažer at Art Nouveau Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear Tak123,

I would like to sincerely thank you for choosing Art Nouveau Palace hotel for your recent stay in Prague.

We very much appreciate you kind feedback and you sharing it with other travelers here on TripAdvisor. We really appreciate your choice and are sincerely happy to hear you enjoyed services of Art Nouveau Palace hotel.

We are extremly sorry about your xeperience with our colleage from the breakfast restaurant. according to your comment we will arrange staff training to improve guest recognition. Really thank you very much for your objections.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

As part of a Viking river tour, we stayed at the Art Nouveau Palace. The breakfast buffet is legendary. Wonderful selection of local treats, as well as an omelet bar, fruits, and various juices, coffees, and tea. Our room was very comfortable. The only down side was a very tall/deep bathtub/shower. For older folks it was a challenge getting in and out carefully. Grab bars would be a good addition. We enjoyed drinks in the bar the two evenings. The service was rather slow, though not many in the bar. The Restaurant in the hotel we found a bit overpriced. Your can find many interesting places to eat within a short walk. The hotel does have an agreement with a gym two short blocks away that my wife enjoyed for free, a nice touch. We definately would recommend the Art Nouveau!

2  Thank wbsnider69

Dear wbsnider69,

Let me just one objection to your comment related to our restaurant. First of all i do not agree that our hotel restaurant is overpriced, especially you got special discount. As a second, in our restaurant you can get really gastronomic specialties you hardly get in any restaurant around. The truth is, that for the same prices like around you can get here something unique provided by our very known and betwen professionals very respected chieff, who is one of the best in Prague.

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

We were part of a group of about 90 people that began our Viking River Cruise with a pre-cruise extension in Prague. The hotel was very very nice and had obviously been recently updated. Bed was very comfortable. The hotel was located within a short walk to many shops and restaurants. Breakfast buffet was phenomenal. Overall great stay.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Gaylan M,

Reviewed 17 September 2018

This hotel works in every Way! Room was terrific, location close to Wenceslas square as well as Old Town so made walking easy. Plenty of restaurants close by as well as convenience stores. Breakfast was great, including champagne on weekends, and staff couldn’t have been more helpful!

Dear Horst G,

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Good hotel in center of the old city. Walking distance to many attractions Prague has to offer. Comfortable rooms with a very nice breakfast served daily. Great staff that speaks English if needed.I highly recommend.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple