US$ 201
US$ 163
US$ 93
US$ 88
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 107/night.

US$ 197
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 225/night.

US$ 144
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 632
US$ 614
1,978 results
All reviewsold town squaremozart dinnergreat locationpowder towercharles bridgedeluxe roomlovely hotelwithin walking distancerecommend this hotelbottle of champagnethe hotel staffbreakfast buffetastronomical clockfive star hotelfew minutes walkloved this hotelthe main square
Reviewed 21 February 2018

We stayed here last weekend while we were in Prague for our anniversary. The Hotel is very well maintained and our room was spacious and clean with a lovely view of the Old Town.
We found all the staff extremely helpful and thoughtful and they spoke excellent English. They helped us book a massage treatment at the Thai Spa opposite the hotel (which was very good) and even thoughtfully packaged my flowers so that I could take them home. Really wonderful service.
The Boccaccio Ballroom is stunning, we only wished we had been to see the Opera performance there, we will definitely do this when we are back.
We also ate in the restaurant and were very happy with the food too.
Very pleased with our choice of hotel.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
HotelGHB, Manažer at Grand Hotel Bohemia, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear guests, It was our pleasure to host you for your anniversary and it´s so nice to hear that you´ve enjoyed your stay with us! We are looking forward to welcome you back soon! Eliska and GHB Team

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Excellent hotel, clean, good breakfast choice, friendly and helpful staff . Ideal position and within easy walking distance for most of the attractions, very close to public transport . Plenty of good bars and restaurants close by, would use again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
HotelGHB, Manažer at Grand Hotel Bohemia, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Dear Welshwizard49,
thank you for taking time to share you experince with other travellers. We are happy that you´ve enjoyed your stay with us! Kidn regards, Eliska

Reviewed 10 February 2018

My husband and I stayed at the Grand Bohemia over the last weekend, from Friday to Monday. We stayed in an executive room. Apart from the beautiful decor, the room was most comfortable and spotlessly clean. The location was great, a few minutues walking from the lovely Old Town Square. The breakfast was quite delicious with lots of choices and we were not rushed to leave even when breakfast time had ended. We were also able to get a late check out at 7pm (50 euro), which was amzing since our flight to leave was at 9pm.
To top it off, I left a watch that isnt worth much but was very sentimental to me. On contacting them the same day, they responded immediately. By Saturday morning, the watch was in my mailbox (at no extra cost to me). I do have to say this service was beyond anything I have ever experienced. I definitely recommend this hotel to everyone!

Dear Anushka S,
Thank you for your stay at Grand Hotel Bohemia and thank you for sharing your experience with us to help the other travelers with their choice! I am so pleased that you had a perfect stay with us.
I hope we will have the pleasure to see you back soon. Kind regards, Eliska

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Hey, don’t get me wrong, the hotel is pretty good and priced accordingly, but if you’re looking for a 5 Star experience by western standards this isn’t it.

The room is pretty nice but feels a little cramped, the bathroom while nice doesn’t have ample water pressure and the temperature of the water fluctuates between too cold and too hot. Annoying to say the least.
Also, if you like sleeping in, the cleaning staff will make sure to wake you up every 10 minutes with their loud chatter.

The breakfast was average at best, even though the items on offer are pretty interesting and diverse, the quality is sub par.

The location however, is incredible. If you can live with these shortcomings this is definitely a good hotel to stay at if you want to explore the city on foot.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank meacalineeyes

Dear meacalineeyes,
thank you very much for your feedback. We are so sorry that your stay with us didn´t meet your experiences. Satisfaction of our guests is very important for us - I will share your comments with my colleagues to improve our service. We would love to get chance to host you again in future. Kind regards, Eliska

Reviewed 8 February 2018

The room was very clean, the staff were very welcoming and helpful and made me feel like I was valued as a customer right from the moment we arrived. Breakfast was very good and the staff there very good too. The location is great as it is just a couple of minutes walk from Old Town Square. Also, the windows can be fully opened! None of those silly safety bars that only let you open them a few cm. Maybe it's something to watch out for if you've got very young children though. We loved our stay here.

Room Tip: Street facing rooms are better view and we had no problem with noise.

Dear Dave_Doughnut,
we are happy that you´ve enjoyed breakfast and location in the heart o Prague. It was our pleasure to host you and we will be happy to welcome you back soon! Kind regards, Eliska