Central Hotel Prague
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Free Internet
Metamorphis(Prague)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsold town squaregreat locationsmall fanfew minutes walkbasic hotelhotel barhot and cold dishescharles bridgewithin walking distanceclock towershort breakcity breakrecommend this hotelclean roomsthe main squareno air conditioningquiet side street
Reviewed 3 January 2012

reception staff extremely rude abrupt and unhospitable, rooms poor not like the pictures. Bar only open till ten pm. Location good thats the only good thing about staying here. Would not recommend or go back. Breakfast ok and Bar staff nice but receptionists need to learn some manners and treat guests like Humans instead of dogs.

Room Tip: Dont bother
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank juemorl2910Bolton
Reviewed 3 January 2012

Spent three nights in Prague for New Year and Central Hotel was our base.
Travelled with two mates and we had a triple room.
Location is spot on and only 2/3 minutes walk from the main tourist attractions(scenic, pubs, restaurants, etc).
The hotel is clean, well priced and the staff are efficient and helpful.
Wi-Fi is a bit slow and that's the only negative I can point out.
Didn't have the breakfast as was too hungover, so can't comment on the food.
Certainly would stay at the hotel again and judging by the majority of the reviews, most people enjoy their stay.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank Mackemman77
Reviewed 28 December 2011

Fantastic place to stay, this was the first time I had been away by myself and it was a hotel which I felt secure in... not jumping every time someone walked past my door! It really was central 5 - 10 minute walk to everything. Definitely recommended.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 December 2011

fantastic location approximately 2-3 minutes from the town centre
Room was clean but the heating was a little sporadic We were either too hot or too cold and could not alter temperature
Shower was good hot and well powered
Expected a double bed but two singles pushed together and with single duvets which were not the thickest .
Decor looks a little dated There are no hot drink making facilities People are allowed to smoke in the rooms which,coupled with being out at night with people smoking in the bars and restaurants makes the rooms smell of smoke
If you can get a cheap deal like we did, then book But I would not pay the price of 120 euros when we looked nearer the date of departure
Premier inns in England are far superior

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank donnanook
Reviewed 29 November 2011

I and my family stayed at the hotel for the last November weekend to enjoy Prague and to see the Cristmass tree when lights were on for the first time. The hotel is just a few steps from the Oldtown square, also very near to shopping possibilities in Kotva or Palladium shopping centers. All the famous Prague monuments are located just several minutes walking, which was great for my children (1 and 3 years) too. We even did not have to pay for them - children up to 6 years are free at the hotel. The breakfast was excellent, nice Cristmas decoration, seemed to me like new opened restaurant - bar. I attached photos. A big surprise for me was available computer incl. printer at free in the reception. We really enjoyed it very much. I can recommend it - perfect location at very good price.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family