3,590 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeold townzinc restaurantgreat locationdiamond memberhilton praguewithin walking distancecorner roomcharles bridgeriver cruiserepublic squaretrain stationexcellent hotelpowder towerastronomical clockmajor attractionsfew minutes walk
Reviewed 15 October 2017

very pricey, but the premium class is very good for customer, they serve free lounge for guest. free water and snacks. and at dinner, free wine and beer. it was great. but the rate is very high though.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Liliana R, Personal Assistant to the General Manager at Hilton Prague Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Sungik L,

First of all, let me thank you for staying with Hilton Prague Old Town during your visit. Also, thank you for sharing your review with us.

I am sorry to hear that you found our room rates high, however, for being a five star property in the city centre and compared to hotels with similar status and location, the prices are reasonable.

On the other hand, I am happy to read you enjoyed our Executive Lounge. As you mentioned our Executive lounge provides free drinks, snacks, sweets, selection of cheeses and alcoholic drinks (20.30 - 22.30).

Warm greetings from Prague and I hope to welcome you back at our property in the near future.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

We stayed on the Executive floor in a suite, and found everything to be up to the usual high Hilton standards I would expect in a major city. Our rooms seemed recently renovated, with the only complaint being that the lighting was essentially either all on or all off. Very strange.

The executive lounge is up to their international standards, but a bit small. Good breakfast and happy hour. Not quite Tokyo or Hong Kong, but a thousand times better than the lounges in the US.

Room Tip: Executive floors - 8 or 9 - if you can
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank LosAngelesDude

Dear LosAngelesDude,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for choosing Hilton Prague Old Town during your visit to Prague. I would also like to thank you for taking the time to share your review with us.

I am glad to learn that we met your expectations during your stay with us, especially the service provided in our Executive Lounge.
As you mentioned in your comment, the Executive Floors were recently renovated and I would like to mention the upcoming renovation planned for the rest of the hotel starting next year.

I hope to welcome you back to Hilton Prague Old Town in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Extremely convenient for touring old town Prague. The common areas in the hotel are much more intimate than the other Hilton in town. Staff was always friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear V8545AEcharlesp,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Prague Old Town and thank you for shering your experience with us.

I am happy to learn that our staff met your expectations and that you enjoyed your stay here. I have to agree with you on the convenience of the hotels' location, the Old Town Square and Vaclav Square are a 10 minute walk from our hotel.

I hope to welcome you back in the near future and meanwile I wish you a lovely day.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

You'll get better service somewhere else for sure. Try the Marriot or Millenium across the road. If you like retro 1970 hotels, with people that treat you like second rate citizens, this is where to stay. And being a loyal Hilton honors member won't help - they don't seem to honor that.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Pavlina_Kuhanec, Manager at Hilton Prague Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear Mr. B6556MKdaniels,

Thank you for staying at the Hilton Prague Old Town hotel and for giving us chance to read about your experience.

I was disappointed to read, that your stay in our property was not to your expectations, as you described in your review. Please accept my most sincere apologies for all the shortcomings experienced. Allow me to assure you that this does certainly not reflect our usual high standard. A thorough follow up from our side will be affected to avoid such events occurring in the future.

I would like to refer to a few points - Hilton Honor Members receive a complimentary bottle of water per stay and not per day and assuming you have received as an apology access to the Executive Lounge, were are all drinks and food complimentary. Nevertheless, please let me apologize for the room not being ready, which unfortunately happened.

I would like to as well inform you that currently we are finalizing design for upcoming renovation of guest rooms.

We would be very grateful to be given the opportunity of welcoming you back to convince you that we can do better. Please feel free to contact me directly on pavlina.kuhanec@hilton.com for arranging your next stay and ensuring it is to your complete satisfaction.

Yours Sincerely,

Pavlina Kuhanec
Rooms Division Manager

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Although this hotel was conveniently located downtown within walking distance of many interesting sites (including the Palladium -- a major shopping mall) and the front desk staff was very helpful overall and in helping us book a tour of the city, there were disadvantages involved which would make us not want to stay here again. For one thing the rooms were very much overheated. There was no way to adjust the heat in the room and the window would only open so far. Additionally unlike some Ibis Hotels we had stayed in other places, there was an additional charge for breakfast (so room rate did NOT include free breakfast) and additional charge for parking. There was no coffee/tea pot in the room or mini fridge in the room. The area around the hotel was very busy. If it were not for the cleanliness of the rooms and the helpful staff I would have given this hotel a lower rating.

Dear LithuanianLady,

I was disappointed to read, that your stay in our property was not to your expectations, as you left open sentence in your review - I assume, this is linked to older rooms. I would like to inform you that currently we are finalizing design for upcoming renovation of guest rooms.

Yours Sincerely,