3,622 results
All reviews the executive lounge old town zinc restaurant great location diamond member hilton prague within walking distance corner room charles bridge river cruise republic square train station excellent hotel powder tower astronomical clock major attractions beautiful city
Reviewed 13 October 2017

Extremely convenient for touring old town Prague. The common areas in the hotel are much more intimate than the other Hilton in town. Staff was always friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Liliana R, Personal Assistant to the General Manager at Hilton Prague Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear V8545AEcharlesp,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Prague Old Town and thank you for shering your experience with us.

I am happy to learn that our staff met your expectations and that you enjoyed your stay here. I have to agree with you on the convenience of the hotels' location, the Old Town Square and Vaclav Square are a 10 minute walk from our hotel.

I hope to welcome you back in the near future and meanwile I wish you a lovely day.

Liliana Ružičová
Personal Assistant to the General Manager

Reviewed 12 October 2017

You'll get better service somewhere else for sure. Try the Marriot or Millenium across the road. If you like retro 1970 hotels, with people that treat you like second rate citizens, this is where to stay. And being a loyal Hilton honors member won't help - they don't seem to honor that.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Pavlina_Kuhanec, Manager at Hilton Prague Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear Mr. B6556MKdaniels,

Thank you for staying at the Hilton Prague Old Town hotel and for giving us chance to read about your experience.

I was disappointed to read, that your stay in our property was not to your expectations, as you described in your review. Please accept my most sincere apologies for all the shortcomings experienced. Allow me to assure you that this does certainly not reflect our usual high standard. A thorough follow up from our side will be affected to avoid such events occurring in the future.

I would like to refer to a few points - Hilton Honor Members receive a complimentary bottle of water per stay and not per day and assuming you have received as an apology access to the Executive Lounge, were are all drinks and food complimentary. Nevertheless, please let me apologize for the room not being ready, which unfortunately happened.

I would like to as well inform you that currently we are finalizing design for upcoming renovation of guest rooms.

We would be very grateful to be given the opportunity of welcoming you back to convince you that we can do better. Please feel free to contact me directly on pavlina.kuhanec@hilton.com for arranging your next stay and ensuring it is to your complete satisfaction.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Although this hotel was conveniently located downtown within walking distance of many interesting sites (including the Palladium -- a major shopping mall) and the front desk staff was very helpful overall and in helping us book a tour of the city, there were disadvantages involved which would make us not want to stay here again. For one thing the rooms were very much overheated. There was no way to adjust the heat in the room and the window would only open so far. Additionally unlike some Ibis Hotels we had stayed in other places, there was an additional charge for breakfast (so room rate did NOT include free breakfast) and additional charge for parking. There was no coffee/tea pot in the room or mini fridge in the room. The area around the hotel was very busy. If it were not for the cleanliness of the rooms and the helpful staff I would have given this hotel a lower rating.

Dear LithuanianLady,

I was disappointed to read, that your stay in our property was not to your expectations, as you left open sentence in your review - I assume, this is linked to older rooms. I would like to inform you that currently we are finalizing design for upcoming renovation of guest rooms.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

This was my second stay here having been before for the Christmas Markets. Once again the Hilton was a great hotel in which to stay. It is so close to the centre of the city that it is easily possible to walk to a number of the best sights in Prague.
The staff in the hotel were very obliging especially in the restaurant and the Executive lounge.
I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear dougal65,

Thank you very much for staying in Hilton Prague Old Town during your visit to Prague, and thank you for sharing your exceptional review with us.

I am glad to learn that we exceeded your expectations and that you enjoyed your stay with us and service provided by our Team Members across the hotel.

I hope to welcome you back to Hilton Prague Old Town in the future.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Hilton Prague Old Town is located at a very conveient location in the old city. Palladium mall was just steps away and many city attractions at walking distance. I was impressed with the hotel, quality of room, and executive club. Staff was very polite and helpful. Taxi service to airport was impressive. You can just ask at the front desk and even pay there which can be included in the room charges so dont have to worry about the taxi fare later. Overall it was excellent stay at this Hilton.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear 262attam,

I hope to welcome you back to Hilton Prague Old Town in the future.