3,622 results
All reviews the executive lounge old town zinc restaurant great location diamond member hilton prague within walking distance corner room charles bridge river cruise republic square train station excellent hotel powder tower astronomical clock major attractions beautiful city
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Enjoyed my stay here. Hotel was full, but I was able to check in few hours early as room was ready. As a Hilton Gold card holder I was upgraded to Exec floor with use of Exec Lounge. Lounge is a bit small but staff are very friendly and attentive. The buffet has tasty beef snacks, crudités, hot spring rolls, crisps etc. Wide range of soft and alcoholic drinks. You can have breakfast in lounge or in main restaurant, which I chose. Was extensive buffet and freshly made egg station. Didn’t get chance to use the pool and sauna. The rooms are nice and comfy and good showers. They aren’t quite to the standard of the Grandium which I have reviewed separately, but Hilton’s breakfast is better and considering the overall offer I would choose the Hilton Old Town if I returned to Prague.

Room Tip: Exec floors with lounge access top 2 floors
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank ramsbrook
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We had a beautiful room, overlooking the boulevard in front of the Hotel. Absolutely everything about our stay was outstanding! We were just steps from the sights and sounds of the square, which afforded many opportunities to watch the clock, sip beverages at sidewalk cafes and enjoy ourselves.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

The location is absolutely great, literally a few steps away from the old town. The staff are very nice and professional.

The rooms were a very good size but in need of renovation - just starting to feel tired.

My room was on the 3rd floor and I found it to be noisy at night.

I would come back for the location / staff but I would choose a room on a higher floor.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Liliana R, Personal Assistant to the General Manager at Hilton Prague Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear frequentflyer197,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and also thank you for choosing Hilton Prague Old Town during your visit in Prague.

I am glad our staff throughout the hotel matched your expectations and that you also enjoyed the hotels' central location.
Please be advised that with the planned renovation, our hotel will be fully refurbished by mid 2018.

I hope we will be able to welcome you back to Hilton Prague Old Town in the near future.

Kind Regards from Prague,

Liliana Ružičová
Personal Assistant to the General Manager

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

The room is a very decent size with a king bed, relaxing chair and a desk.
The TV is huge but to watch anything you have to press a laberenth of buttons. If you mess up you have to start pressing buttons all over again.
The location is excellent with landmarks and a shopping Centre nearby. This includes a floor of eating places.
Breakfast is exception but the coffee is terrible.
There are a few odd things at the Hilton. The room is incredible hot at night time and no matter what you do it would not cool (I suspect that they turn off the chiller during the nigjt). I hear you saying to "throw off the blankets" but unfortunately the duvet is within the top sheet so you end up sleeping with nothing on.
The other odd thing is that the room has instant coffee and 4 tea bags (im glad that 2 were caffeine free). If I was an instant coffee person I would stay at IBIS.
Apart from those couple of things, the hotel is nice.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We have just spent two nights in this Hotel.
As a Gold HHonours member we chose Hiltons wherever we can.

Nothing was too much trouble!
The staff were excellent, informative and happy to help.

The executive lounge was well stocked with refreshments and the staff there were very accommodating.

We used the indoor pool in the Health Club which was relaxing.

The breakfast dining room provided a great range of food (loved the honeycomb) and again excellent service.

We stayed two nights, parked our car for two nights plus added a €100 trip to our account and in total it cost AUD $699. We thought that was excellent.

Would definitely recommend this Hotel to all travelling as it was also in a great location.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple