3,684 results
All reviews the executive lounge old town zinc restaurant great location diamond member lounge access hilton prague within walking distance corner room river cruise charles bridge republic square train station excellent hotel powder tower astronomical clock major attractions
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We had a beautiful room, overlooking the boulevard in front of the Hotel. Absolutely everything about our stay was outstanding! We were just steps from the sights and sounds of the square, which afforded many opportunities to watch the clock, sip beverages at sidewalk cafes and enjoy ourselves.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

The location is absolutely great, literally a few steps away from the old town. The staff are very nice and professional.

The rooms were a very good size but in need of renovation - just starting to feel tired.

My room was on the 3rd floor and I found it to be noisy at night.

I would come back for the location / staff but I would choose a room on a higher floor.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Liliana R, Personal Assistant to the General Manager at Hilton Prague Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear frequentflyer197,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and also thank you for choosing Hilton Prague Old Town during your visit in Prague.

I am glad our staff throughout the hotel matched your expectations and that you also enjoyed the hotels' central location.
Please be advised that with the planned renovation, our hotel will be fully refurbished by mid 2018.

I hope we will be able to welcome you back to Hilton Prague Old Town in the near future.

Kind Regards from Prague,

Liliana Ružičová
Personal Assistant to the General Manager

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

The room is a very decent size with a king bed, relaxing chair and a desk.
The TV is huge but to watch anything you have to press a laberenth of buttons. If you mess up you have to start pressing buttons all over again.
The location is excellent with landmarks and a shopping Centre nearby. This includes a floor of eating places.
Breakfast is exception but the coffee is terrible.
There are a few odd things at the Hilton. The room is incredible hot at night time and no matter what you do it would not cool (I suspect that they turn off the chiller during the nigjt). I hear you saying to "throw off the blankets" but unfortunately the duvet is within the top sheet so you end up sleeping with nothing on.
The other odd thing is that the room has instant coffee and 4 tea bags (im glad that 2 were caffeine free). If I was an instant coffee person I would stay at IBIS.
Apart from those couple of things, the hotel is nice.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We have just spent two nights in this Hotel.
As a Gold HHonours member we chose Hiltons wherever we can.

Nothing was too much trouble!
The staff were excellent, informative and happy to help.

The executive lounge was well stocked with refreshments and the staff there were very accommodating.

We used the indoor pool in the Health Club which was relaxing.

The breakfast dining room provided a great range of food (loved the honeycomb) and again excellent service.

We stayed two nights, parked our car for two nights plus added a €100 trip to our account and in total it cost AUD $699. We thought that was excellent.

Would definitely recommend this Hotel to all travelling as it was also in a great location.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2017

My wife and I stayed here because we were staying with friends who always stay at Hilton properties. The hotel itself was good, although if you are not on the concierge level I think the rooms are close to needing an update. The concierge lounge was packed. As seems to be the case anymore, they have too many people with lounge access. My biggest complaint is with the hotel car. They have a map that very clearly shows what you should be charged based upon where the driver takes you. We used it twice and both times the driver over charged us. Once by just a little, but once by a lot. After being overcharged a lot the second time, I told the hotel concierge and his response was that I should have argued with the driver about the amount!!! (I actually didn't know how much I was being overcharged until I got back and looked at the map.) I was very surprised by his lack of concern. He didn't ask which driver (I had the drivers phone number so I easily could have told him who) or even suggest that he would do anything about it. That led me to believe that it must be a common practice.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Pavlina_Kuhanec, Manager at Hilton Prague Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear cubfaninco,

Thank you for staying at the Hilton Prague Old Town hotel and for giving us chance to read about your experience.

I was happy to read, that your stay in our property was up to your expectations, as you described in your review.

However, at the same time I was disappointing that you had challenges with our partner company, who provides transportation services. Please accept my most sincere apologies for all the shortcomings experienced. Allow me to assure you that this does certainly not reflect our usual high standard. Would you be please so kind and contact me directly with more details on pavlina.kuhanec@hilton.com in order to do a thorough follow up from our side to avoid such events occurring in the future.

We would be very grateful to be given the opportunity of welcoming you back to convince you that we can do better.

Pavlina Kuhanec