All reviews great with plenty of choice great location fresh omelette old town omelette station lovely little hotel tea and coffee facilities lobby bar breakfast staff hot and cold food night break transport links short break small room would definitely stay here again walking distance charles bridge
Reviewed 11 April 2018

We spent 3 nights at this excellent hotel and would recommend it as a fabulous location with excellent service and delicious breakfast. I am vegan and the staff went beyond the call of duty to prepare and buy in suitable food for me. The hotel and our bedroom were spotlessly clean and well maintained. Also great value for money and a nice wee bar with delectable mulled wine!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Jana B, Manažer at Elite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear Vicki,
I am pleased to hear about your positive experience with our hotel services and to see we were able to meet your expectations and to respond to your dietary requests. Thank you for giving us such positive feedback.
Let me wish you a wonderful spring!
Jana Buršová, Resident manager

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We chose a 5 night break at the Elite hotel. Certainly did not disappoint. 5 mins from station, 15 minutes to town.
Room was cosy and clean with a very comfortable bed.
Excellent breakfast menu and bar service.
Room cleaned on a daily basis - would certainly stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mark T
Jana B, Manažer at Elite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Mark,
we are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and consider returning to our property.
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your positive experience and we look forward to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Spent 3 nights at this hotel and my boyfriend and myself could not have asked for more from this hotel. The staff went above and beyond for our anniversary and were very welcoming. The hotel was clean and the room was spacious with the room being cleaned every day. The breakfast was amazing with a wide range of things to eat. Would highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Jana B, Manažer at Elite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Claire,
thank you for your wonderful review and sharing your positive experience.
I am glad to hear that you had enjoyed your Easter break at hotel Élite and our hotel met your expectations in all aspects.
Have a beautiful spring!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent stay, quiet room with comfortable beds and nice linens. No bathtub in our room but a very strong shower with piping hot water. Breakfast was included in our rate and was very good, lots of options.
The hotel is located very close to a metro and tram stop and five minutes walk from Wenceslas square. All major attractions were within easy walking distance.
The only issue I had is the 12% foreign exchange rate commission that they charge. I only realized this after the fact. Not a bad return for them for a one time transaction. Left a sour taste in my mouth. This wouldn’t prevent me from staying there again however.
In general I found all cash exchange methods in Prague, including ATM’s to be horrific. The best way was to make a purchase in a restaurant or larger department store and get the prevailing rate without commission.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Jana B, Manažer at Elite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Garry,
thank you for your time to post a review and sharing your experience.
I appreciate your nice comment related to the hotel facilities and bedding, also I am happy to hear that the breakfast selection has met your expectations.
In regards to the money exchange, it is true that commission is charged just like in any other comperable places such as hotels and exchange offices, however all details are visibly displayed, we do not hide this fact. I trust this did not spoil your stay with us and other than this you have not experienced any unpleasant surprise.
Thank you for staying with us and I hope on the occassion of your next trip to Prague, we will be happy to host you again!
Wishing you a beautiful spring and happy Easter!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

This hotel is right in the centre of everything.The staff are so helpful and friendly they couldn’t do enough to help us.The hotel rooms are really clean and quirky towels changed every day and bedding three times in a week The only bad thing I could say is unfortunately our room happened to be right across from the linen cupboard and you could hear the staff talking about 7 o’clock in the morning.You couldn’t fault the breakfast there was plenty to eat and something there for everyone.If I ever go back to Prague I would definitely use this hotel again.

Room Tip: It won’t let me click on ratings but I would score all three afive
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Jana B, Manažer at Elite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Anne,
thank you for your feedback on your stay with us, we are pleased to hear that you had a lovely stay. Accept my apologies for being disturbed during the mornings. Our housekeeping team starts distributing linen after 8am, however I will follow up this with them to make sure they perform on the floors with the most respect.
I am happy to hear that you consider returning to our hotel in the future and we will sure be happy to host you again!
Let me wish you a great Easter!