We had a great experience at the InterContinental in Prague. We took a quick 3 day trip to Prague, and there was never a need to hire a taxi. We were able to walk to all the main sites from the hotel's location. Our hotel room was large and spacious, and very nice. The hotel is in pristine condition and the staff were always friendly. This was a very large hotel with all the amenities. If are looking for convenience, this is the place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presiding regally above the hilly banks of the Vltava River, the InterContinental Prague is the landmark choice of Prague hotels, providing a sophisticated setting for all types of travel. Experience the City from its premier location - in the heart of the Prague’s historic Old Town. Magnificent accommodations provide the perfect base from which to explore the shops, restaurants, and architectural treasures that give the region its distinctive character. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Agoda and Prestigia so you can book your InterContinental Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Praha Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Praha