See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is situated not in the best area of Prague. I appreciated the breakfast with a fairy large diversity of products.

The rooms are narrow and the internet is quite slowly. The personal could smile more and could be more specific with the information.

Concluding - > there are better options at the same price in Prague.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Helpfull staff,good breakfast on terasse,air condition,clean,quiet room,but can not say that it is 4 star hotel and not located in the centre as need to take bus and walk or tram and walk so trip to Old town takes about 25 min.
Room was narrow,small shower and TV was on the wall next to bed so was a little bit difficult to watch it from bed. :)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2018

Hotel located in a recently renovated building in a quiet and convenient location (20 minutes to reach the center of Prague by bus). Services are generally good but from a 4 star hotel you would expect something better. Staff at the reception very kind and professional. Our room was OK but somehow small for 2 people, and strangely narrow and long. Sleep quality was excellent. Wi-fi signal very weak. Continental breakfast rather poor in terms of choice and quality (coffee was almost undrinkable, including milk used for cappuccino), and the waitresses did not speak English and were rather impolite. In general, however, very good price/quality.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

We arrived at hotel 30th of December 2017 at midnight, the first room they gave us was very small, narrow and the shapes like rectangle, it was not suitable for two adults and a kid. The first problem was about hair dryer, it was not working, we called and informed then they came to control and said ‘yes it’s not working but there’s nothing to do about it now’ so I had to sleep with wet long hair. Second day we changed room, it was square but this time there was no extra bed for kid so we had to sleep 3 in one bed. The central heating was not working so they gave us a small heater but it was not properly at all, the AC was not working and beside this its remote control was lost. Half of Plugs at room were also not working so we should have to choose between room light or making the room warm (because of the heater) or telephone charging because we can do all of them at the same time. The shower was very small and towels were too old. Actually the hotel is not worth for what we paid.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Lenka Š, Manažer at Hotel Voyage, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Dear Burcak Y, thank you for your stay in our hotel and your feedback.
First of all I would like to point out, your reservation through Booking.com was made for single room only and you arrived to the hotel as family with small child. You have been welcomed by the hotel and were accommodated in standard double room equipped with 1 double bed and 1 single bed. I do apologize for technical problem with the non-functional hair dryer which was not solved correctly by the reception staff. A handheld hair dryer is available at recepton for guests, just for such unexpected cases we are not able to predict. The receptionist has already been advised of his misconduct to avoid inconveniences in the future.
To solve the situation as best as possible reception offered you free upgrade to a superior room with a caution the room is equipped with double bed only without an extra bed possibility. Since it was a New Year's Eve and the hotel was otherwise completely occupied, it was the ONLY available option we could offer and you agreed with it without any complaint.
Regarding the aircondition you are right, it is not working now, the system is out of service due to the winter season. The central heating was checked by our technician and it works fine. It depends on the individual temperature set by the clients on the control panel in each room. Placing an additional heater is a standard solution if the setted temperature is insufficient for our clients to heat the room as fast as possible. The technician also checked completely the room 210 you were accommodated in and found no problem with sockets fukcionality.
We do apologize we failed to meet your expectations and you were not satisfied with our services.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

I arrived at this hotel at about 9pm in the evening. The receptionists on duty carried on talking between themselves and were not really bothered about being polite to me while I was being checked in.

I asked if they could suggest anywhere I could get some food for dinner and the lady shrugged and told me there were lots of places outside - really helpful of her.

My room was one with two single beds against the walls, it was cold and uninviting. Also the internet connection was terrible. I won't be staying again. It ok if you are on a tight budget and want to see Prague on the cheap, but I found this hotel depressing and dark.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business