“Korean BBQ really good”

Kimchi Restaurace
Ranked #879 of 5,945 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Our restaurant KIMCHI values the importance of healthy, wholesome food to all of our dishes. We do not use artificial flavorings or other taste enhancing chemical substances. We hope you enjoy your 100% fresh, 100% natural, delicious Korean food at our place.
Reviewed 6 April 2017

I went there for my birthday and I really enjoy the korean BBQ, it was really good the food there. it is not expensive like others Korean BBQ and the meat it is a good quality.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

this place has a small private parking lot, and is a good alternative in this location. the restaurant is managed by a korean couple, very friendly and good attitude to guests. most guests are local koreans or those on business trip. the food is excellent, but portions not too big and a bit pricey for local standard

Reviewed 7 October 2016

After 14 days of CZ food we decided to try something different. While we have eaten lots of Asian food only on very rare occasions have we had Korean food. This is a family run operation and the woman owner is very helpful and speaks rather good English as she guides you through the menu. DO NOT BE TURNED OFF BY THE OUTSIDE OF THE RESTAURANT. In side it is modern, clean and has beautiful oak tables. We had the ribeye beef, fish, and a cellophane noodle dish. All was outstanding. The price was reasonable and the service excellent. Really hard to go wrong with this place and I would return anytime I was in Prague.

1  Thank TopsideMI
Reviewed 2 September 2016

We went there to try something new. It worked and it was super. The food both looked and tasted great. The owner is a lovely lady too.
By tram 22 you can reach the restaurant very easily from Prague centre.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

We looked for an Asian Restaurant after we had a Bohemian overdose.
I have never been to a Korean restaurant so I cannot compare.
But the food was very good and so was the atmosphere.
The restaurant was populated with people that had an Asian look so the food must be what they are used to.
I will be back next time I am in Prague for a second visit