“Excellent food and service!!!!”
Review of Manni Restaurant - CLOSED

Manni Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
“Excellent food and service!!!!”
Reviewed 26 May 2012

Manni has great vegetarian options and very reasonable prices. Everything was delicious and we plan to go back again before we leave prague. Definitely recommend it!!

3 Thank Anne S
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Prague, Hlavni Mesto Praha, Czech Republic
“Excellent neighbourhood restaurant”
Reviewed 19 May 2012

Zizkov may not be well known for having a wide choice of restaurants, but Manni is a gem. The menu is extensive, and the waitor has always been extremely helpful in explaining the dishes. Also, the prices are quite reasonable compared to other Asian restaurants in Prague

4 Thank Peter_Boyle
Prague, Czech Republic
“Best place in Prague”
Reviewed 16 May 2012

Very good prices compared to other asian restaurants. Awesome food! I advise the chicken kari.
Excellent service. They provide delivery at home. Definitely the best restaurant i have visited in Prague. Good job.

5 Thank AbdelKL
Prague, Czech Republic
“excellent restaurant”
Reviewed 8 May 2012

We are a Spanish couple that has been living for some months in Zizkov. We went to the Manni Restaurant and we just had to repeat, since the food was delicious and the staff working there very nice.

We strongly recommend this restaurant to anybody who wants really tasty exotic food. All the vegetables, spices and sauces are delicious! THe prices are very reasonable and cheap. You can take the food away if you prefer to eat exotic delicious food at home!!

3 Thank LSC274707
Prague
“Great Little Local Surprise”
Reviewed 27 April 2012

I'm living in Zizkov for a couple of weeks and, given that I've eaten an entire flock of ducks and a field of cabbage, I've been desperate to find a decent non-Czech restaurant in the area. So far I've tried a number of the local haunts but tonight I really struck gold.

Walking in to Manni it would be easy to dismiss this as a basic Indian dive but get over first impressions and you are in for a real treat. I started with a tandoori chicken entree and it was world class. I come from Australia and we have incredible Indian restaurants all around my home city. This was as good as any Tandoori Chicken I've had at home. I followed it up with Butter Chicken (I got them to spice it up a bit) accompanied by garlic naan. All excellent. If I had to pick any faults, the chicken in the main dish was cubed and, as such, seemed a little processed but this was easily forgiven as the taste was fantastic.

The waiter/maitre d' was very friendly, the bill extremely reasonable and the food great. What more could I want?

Highly recommended, including to myself. I'll definitely be back!

• Visited April 2012