“Loved it!”

Taste Of Prague
Ranked #1 of 135 Food & Drink in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The idea behind the Taste of Prague food tours is simple. You follow a local foodie. You eat the best dishes in Prague’s best restaurants frequented by the locals and talk about what you eat and why, and how the food, wine and beer reflects the society, the country and its history and present. We keep our tours fresh, small and personal. Come hungry. Stretch pants optional, but recommended.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The tour was phenomenal! My fiance and I were in a small group with 6 others, along with our guide Jan. Food was amazing and I loved that portions were small because there were so many tasty things to try! Jan was so lovely and knowledgeable; he made the tour fun and we left having learned so much about Czech. (Jan was very thorough too, emailing us information about the dishes we had afterwards and he even included tips for Vienna as well since that was our next destination.) I highly recommend doing this tour!

All reviews
in 33 reviews
"wealth of information"
in 29 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Taste of Prague Foodies tour has been one of the best tours I have taken. Food is amazing, trendy and delicious places, amazing beers. Jan was awesome at describing Prague then and now. From beginning to end the tour is amazing and super fun. I went back to some of the places, because they are that good and also I took home some wonderful local spirits. I definitely recommend this as a must do when going to Prague.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Found Taste of Prague on line and would highly recommend this tour to anyone who has an interest in Food and also the history of Prague. Jan provided a very unique and insightful tour of the city and the food was amazing.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I enjoyed all food and drink stops along this tour. It was fun to hear about the evolution of food/restaurants in Praha and to become more familiar with the city. Tour guide was great, knowledgeable, and the chosen spots (although a few were part of the same restaurant group) were all different in looks, feel, type, and fun, hopping! I highly recommend booking well in advance and using this tour to orient yourself to different parts of the city and just getting out there.