“Best road bike ride of my season!!”

Biko Adventures Prague - Mountain Bike, E-bike, Hiking & Outdoor Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: BIKO offers mountain bike and e-bike tours from easy to advanced. Also road biking, hiking, running and skiing trips... The historical centre of Prague is not the whole story. By getting on a tour with BIKO you will experience, in one day, an adventure of both nature and culture. Prague, Karlstejn, Singltrek pod Smrkem, South Bohemia, northern mountains... it's up to you! High level MTB and road bike rental available. Be outdoor, be happy!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So much to say about this...
My guide Tomaš was fantastic and we had a great time.
I went for the Prague to Karlstein Castle tour; being back from an injury I wasn't sure about wich distance I'd be able to cover but Tomaš gave me time, options and then the confidence to go for the 86km tour instead of the would-have-been-too-short 65km one. It really was a blast!!
The landscape was amazing all along the way with beautiful automne colours and smooth roads.
Don't look any further, with Biko you found the best of the best!
The bike was perfectly set up and bringing my own saddle wasn't a problem for them.
I admit, the Castle was just an excuse to ride a bike out of Prague. I love this country and exploring a bit more by bike is the best gift I could offer to myself. I hope I'll be able to go back and ride some more, and without a doubt, it'll be with Biko! ( and Tomaš if available! ;) )

Ps: I'm not the kind of personne who needs coffee stops or whatever but if that is your case, don't worry, they'll go at your pace and stop when you'll want a break.

All reviews
in 50 reviews
"parks"
in 42 reviews

Reviewed 29 September 2018

My guide was Toma, same as last year. Very proffessional, client oriented and knowledgeable. Even though i took the same tour as last year, the mountain bike and beer tour, the trail selection was modified so i would get a different exprience. Great biking experience, very good quality bikes and great tour guide- i would highly recommend- we did about 54 kms ride and altitude gain was about 510m

Reviewed 27 September 2018

Reviewed 24 September 2018

Great. On the day of arriving from a long overseas flight, we did something out of our typical zone and did an E-bike "epic views" tour with Thomas at Biko. What a great way to stretch the legs, get out and see wonderful sites, and not have to work That hard. We saw some of the most beautiful views from above the city and surrounding areas. Biko is a local, boutique, super friendly biking community of people that love cycling as it is meant to be loved. Highly recommend any activity with this group of people.
Next we did a week long bike tour from Prague to Berlin with Owner Filippo and gentleman guide Toby. This was an amazing bike trip fully planned and executed by the Biko team. Every turn, every stop, every tour, every hotel was expertly planned. We saw more local towns, learned more history, and ate and drank our way through 7 fun filled days on our bikes. To cap off the trip, after returning home, we received a full production, 11 minute video set to music of our trip. What a wonderful way to preserve the memories of our Biko trip of a lifetime. The phrase "nobody does it better" comes to mind!