“Nothing special”
Review of Restaurace Na Zlate krizovatce - CLOSED

Restaurace Na Zlate krizovatce
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 17
Cuisines: European, Czech, Central European, International
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nothing special”
Reviewed 19 February 2012

Be glutenfree restaurant is fine for us allergical, but not everything.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

• Polish first
Belgium
“Like a Dream.”
Reviewed 6 February 2012

This restaurant is incredible. I can't believe something like this exists. Not only is it 100% gluten free but the food is wonderful- by non-gfree standards! We had the caesar salad as an appetizer and it was delicious with toasted parmesan croutons and strips of crisp bacon. I ate the pork schnitzel for my meal and my husband had one of the specials for the week, a pork loin with parmesan risotto. Both meals were superb. Some of the best food we've both had in Prague, and my husband isn't even restricted by a gluten free diet. We shared the Czech cheesecake for dessert. Before paying, I even was able to select a few gfree pantry items from their shelves up front- flour, muesli, and some cookies. I cannot say thank you enough to the owners and operators of this restaurant. Such an encouragement to those who must eat gluten free, and a true delight to diners whether their diet is restricted or not. Thank you!

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank MeganRuth
Minnesota
“Amazing find”
Reviewed 4 February 2012

We went to the Prague for a weekend trip to celebrate my birthday. Our daughter (5) is a super sensitive coeliac and on doctor's orders we do not eat out at restaurants, even those with a gluten free menu. Our only option for eating out is a strictly gluten-free restaurant. We were thrilled to read the good reviews for this restaurant prior to our trip and my husband even requested a birthday cake to me made which was very good. We were a bit hesitant as we went to an all gluten-free restaurant in Paris which did not live up to our excitement. This restaurant though met and exceeded our expectations. The food was excellent and they even have a children's menu and a children's corner with activities for the kids (our girls are 5 and 7). Our favorite was the pork loin entree and the grilled chicken caesar salad. Yum! They also so a good selection of Schar products at good prices so we came home with 1/2 a suitcase full of goodies!

Even if you are not gluten-free, all the food is amazing so enjoy!

• Visited January 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
“just brilliant...”
Reviewed 19 January 2012

whatever you choose the delicasy guaranteed...
I´ve been in the restaurant several times and anything chosen was well presented and absolutely delicious. very friendly and cosy atmosphere well ballanced the position of the restaurant, not in exact place where it should be...
family friendly personnel would guide you through sensitively and well prepared menu card

• Visited January 2012
Beckenham, Kent
“Go !”
Reviewed 14 January 2012

This was a local restaurant to us so we thought give it a go. Both of us are fine with wheat. Wow I'm glad we did, best food we have eaten out in a long time at very good prices. You won't be disappointed.