“So good we visited twice!”
Review of Prague Beer Museum

Prague Beer Museum
Ranked #313 of 6,169 Restaurants in Prague
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 7
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Staré Město (Old Town)
Description: • 30 Czech micro-brew beers on tap • Delicious Beer Cocktails • Flavoured Beers for Ladies or Gents • Arrange Your Beer Tours, Beer Spa and other Activities • Garden Area and Traditional Beer Snacks • Learn about beer while you’re drinking it. Lots of historic paraphernalia and Cool Beer Facts • Dlouha 46, Prague 1
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a great place to sample a large variety of different beers. Not a beer drinker myself but even I found a good few I liked. My partner loved it, he thought he had died and gone to heaven! Our first visited consisted of 3 different flights and some beer snacks, staff were very friendly and helpful. Music was fab and we had a window seat so a great place to watch the world go by. Our second visited consisted of food and the beers we liked on our first visit. Food was really yummy and beer just as tasty. Only let down this time was when our bill arrived our waitress pointed out that there was no tip included. I fully expected this to be the case and I always leave a tip when I feel its deserved which it would of been on this visit like it was given on our first but not when asked for it. This however would not put me off and I would return.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank LesleyD1990

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you can't find a beer you like here, you are a beer connoisseur. Friendly barkeeps and terrific food. Located just a short walk from the Charles Bridge.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place is near the Charles Bridge but just slightly off the beaten path. They have plenty of beer to choose from (for my husband) and a nice cider for me (non-beer drinker). We were fortunate that our bartender was a fellow American, Jeff and he recommended we try the pickled cheese (a standard Prague tavern food) and it was delicious! So good, in fact, that we went back a second time to have it again. Thanks for putting ice in our water glasses, too, Jeff!

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank B H
Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

Excellent staff, met the owner who seems like a great guy. Amazing choice and variety of Czech beers - the best beers in the world.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 7 November 2018

we went as a couple and the service is second to none really is world class you get told not to move and everything is brought to your table what a service. we had a 3 course meal and 4 pints each and it was not even over 15 pounds and the beer is unreal i could of stayed there for a month if my wife never dragged me out after 4 pints . i am despersate to go back here so will be looking for the future . ive told a few people about the lovely prague and they all say oh no its a bit rowdy with stag and hens . thats the most untrue myth ever theres not one single bit of trouble in prague and the places you can visit and food are the best ive had in many a country. this beer is about 3 pound a bottle in tesco back home so fill your boots its great

Date of visit: April 2018