“Excellent experience”

Prague On Segway, on E-Scooter, on Quad
Ranked #1 of 163 Outdoor Activities in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Prague On Segway, the only Segway tour company in Prague offering entirely Private & Customizable Segway tours. With us, you can choose from 4 unique Segway tours or even design your own tour. We are here for you, showing you Prague from the Segway perspective and making sure you have a wonderful time. This is Prague On Segway world, join us....
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Richmond, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent experience”
Reviewed 22 April 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed our "Viewpoints Tour" with PragueOnSegway. I was quite nervous since I had never been on a Segway before and am definitely not very graceful. But our guide, Andre, was great and had me and my two travel companions off and running after just a few minutes. He kept us all moving slowly until I was comfortable and by the end of our 3-hour tour I was confidently navigating sharp turns, steep hills, and cobblestones (sometimes all three at the same time)!
We had already explored Old Town and Wensceslas Squares, Prague Castle, and the Jewish Quarter prior to this experience (on foot-ouch!) so this was a perfect way to see the rest of Prague 1.
I can't say enough about what a wonderful guide Andre was... He is bright, articulate, and was very attentive and thoughtful. He is a proud and knowledgeable citizen of the Czech Republic and it was a pleasure learn from him.
Our group whole-heatedly recommends seeing Prague with this fun and efficient experience!
-Note: they have a secure place to store your bag/coats while you're out on tour and a WC in the office for before/after if needed.

1 Thank Lisa A
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow

• Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Black Notley
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Prague on segway, Brilliant experience.”
Reviewed 21 April 2012

My husband and I spent a long weekend in Prague to celebrate his birthday and although the whole weekend was wonderful (helped by unbroken sunshine!) the 3 hours spent with George on our segway tour was the highlight. The segway is a great piece of kit, for about 2 minutes you think that you are never going to get the hang of it and then it just comes naturally. George was great fun, relaxed with us and very knowledgable. It was good to be just the three of us and not part of a large group, we did the viewpoint tour which meant that we covered a large area and were able to get away from the crowds. Whizzing through the park was great, although I should have slowed down before attempting my off roading maybe????? Book Prague on segway, hopefully George will be your guide and you will not regret it. Money well spent.

Visited March 2012
2 Thank Fiona M
Auckland
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fantastic way to see Prague!”
Reviewed 19 April 2012

This was the highlight of our Prague trip! Despite having never ridden a Segway before, my husband and I were soon zipping around without hesitation. We went on the viewpoints tour, which was great as we went to places we probably wouldn't have been to on our own. Our guide, Andre, was fantastic. He was really patient and told us a lot of interesting information about Prague and its history. He also kindly recommended a few local restaurants which was great as it is always hard to find a decent restaurant in a foreign city!

London
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The highlight of our visit to Prague”
Reviewed 19 April 2012

This was definitely the highlight of our trip - we did the viewpoints tour and the 3 hours just flew by. We have been on segway tours in other cities where we followed the leader like a row of ducks; however this tour was much more personal with just the two of us plus our guide. This meant it was tailored specifically for us and we were able to ask lots of questions. Martin was a brilliant guide - he not only answered all of our questions - he gave us ideas for other things to see and do in Prague. He told us lots of interesting history and gave us a real 'feel' for the place. Even though it was freezing cold we had great fun and the company thinks of everything - the weather had changed suddenly so I hadn't taken my gloves and Martin magically produced a pair for me - a real lifesaver! Plus they provided helmets, water bottles, a locker to store your things in before you set off, a bag on the segway for essentials and even a marker pen for signing the John Lennon wall! It is absolutely worth the money. If you do nothing else in Prague, do this tour!

Visited March 2012
Perth, Australia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great way to see the city”
Reviewed 19 April 2012

My boyfriend and I were in Prague for the first time at the beginning of April for 4 nights and one of the best part of this trip was the segway tour we did. The reason we decided to do this was because it was listed as the number attraction of things to do in Prague and it did not disappoint.

There are few types of tours for you to choose from and the one we went with was the Design Your Own tour that is scheduled for 3 hours. This may sound like a long time but the time flew by so quickly and especially once you get the hang of the segway (which is really to use and control) as it is so much fun to ride!

Our tour guide Thomas, was also great as he had in depth knowledge of the city and was happy to answer all of our questions. He also recommended a restaurants for us to visit while we were there a couple of cool pubs as we always like to explore a new city from a local's point of view.

During the tour, we got to see many famous attraction such as the Hradcany Castle and the Charles Bridge. What we really loved out of this tour was that we also went to a park on a hill that provides great view of the city. We took loads of picture during the tour and managed see so much in a short period of time.

1 Thank Jay_Dhillon