US$ 169
US$ 204
Marriott Hotels
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 263/night.

US$ 134
US$ 78
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 131/night.

US$ 156
US$ 130
  • Pool
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 200/night.

US$ 307
US$ 478
US$ 323
InterContinental
  • Pool
Ibis Praha Old Town(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$ 119
The Emblem Hotel(Prague)
US$ 472
US$ 413
3,804 results
All reviewsold town squaregreat hotelpalladium shopping centrerecommend this hotelquiet streetrepublic squarewithin walking distancethai massagegood sizepowder towerperfect locationtriple roombuffet breakfaststayed here for nightsairport transferwould definitely stay here againmini bar
Reviewed 23 June 2018

I am in the midst of receiving long term medical care in Prague and I will be making many visits to the city. On my first stay I stayed at your hotel and I thought the room was very comfortable, the location good and we thought the massage service was outstanding. I booked a room for two nights this week as I had to come for another procedure. I was told by the clinic I would only have to stay one night rather than the two I initially thought. I told reception upon check in and they said that the staff the next morning could amend this. I tried to change this and was told that rules would not allow this. I asked if there was any way to use the second night on a subsequent visit and was told no. I understand your rules are as they are, but particularly as the change was requested from a repeat, potentially long term customer and for medical reasons, some flexibility would have gone a long way. Instead, I paid for two nights despite staying for only one and all good will and customer loyalty has now been eroded. Regretfully I will choose other hotels over yours in subsequent visits.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
GrandMajesticFOM, Director of Rooms Division at Hotel Grand Majestic Plaza Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear guest,

We are very sorry that our decision to comply with the terms and conditions has affected the overall impression of your stay.
Our recollection of this situation is different from how it is described here. We feel that we acted reasonably under the circumstances, and while we sincerely wish the outcome had been different, we stand by the decision.
We understand that everyone would like to avoid cancellation charges, however, we cannot waive the fees each time the customer threatens to post a negative review.
We truly don’t want to reward such behaviour.

Best regards,
Romana Mrackova
Director of Rooms Division

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for nights, we could not have wished for a better place. Everything was just perfect. Receptionist were incredibly helpful and pleasant , rooms spacious and clean, breakfast plaint full. We also had a piano player, very quaint. Cab service provided by the hotel, to and from the airport costs €25 each way, we'll worth it. We would definitely go back.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Nella N, Manažer komunikace s hosty at Hotel Grand Majestic Plaza Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Angelo,

thank you very much for your time and writing your review. We are glad you enjoyed your holiday and we hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Fair price, ideal location, wonderful breakfast, reasonably priced airport transit and comfortable clean rooms. On top of it all the staff was both friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this hotel! What more can you ask for?

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Samanthab091

Dear Samanthab091,

thank you very much for your time and writing your review. We are glad you found the breakfast to be wonderful, location to be ideal and rooms to be clean. We are looking forward to see you soon again.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staff and lovely lovely rooms and hotel building. They even kept our luggage’s after we checked out so we could explore a bit more before leaving. The complimentary breakfast was very delicious with lots of different options! Was very sad to leave.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Nicole,

thank you very much for your time and writing your reveiw. We are really happy to know you enjyoed your little city break in our hotel and we hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent stay
Friendly Greeting,Very clean room, modern fittings, lovely bedroom and bathroom, hot shower, crisp white cotton bedding, spacious bedrooms, valuables safe, air conditioning, smashing breakfast with lots of choice, nice views

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Chris,

thank you very much for your lovely comment. We are glad you enjyoed your stay and we hope to welcome you back.