Hotel Kings Court
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Free Internet
3,131 results
All reviewsexecutive roomvodka barrepublic squareold towngreat hotelsmall poolspa areaperfect locationpalladium shopping centremunicipal housestar hotelbreakfast was amazingbreakfast buffetlobby barhotel restaurantpowder towervisiting prague
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was our first time in Prague, so when I was told it was "in the center," I really had no idea it was...in the center! I mean, really in the center! Located literally two hundreds steps - give or take a few - from the Palladium mall, Hotel Kings Court is a fabulous hotel. It is close to most everything, really: From the hotel by foot to Prague Castle over Charles Bridge is about 35 min. by foot.
The staff are courteous, efficient; the breakfast is generous, and something I else I am leaving out...ah, yes - the room! Spacious, gorgeous, with a large bathroom with a bath large enough for Aquaman to rest in, plus a shower. And I may sound a tad exaggerating when I say our king size bed was so wide, you needed to flag a taxi to get to the other side. They also fill in a bottle of water every day and leave some candy on the bed - a nice welcome after a long day out in the cold.

Did not get around to use the spa and other facilities, but that's because we've been out most of the day...

Room Tip: If you're a couple, ask for a room with a king size bed.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ivanhoe777
Peter S, Manager at Hotel Kings Court, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear ivanhoe777,

We are so happy to hear that you decided to stay with us during your first trip to Prague. It was a pleasure having you as a guest and we are glad that you enjoyed our support location as well as the amenities we offer. Thank you for your comments and we hope to welcome you back for a second time to Prague and our hotel

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I love Prague! It was like a fairy tale adventure. And the place that we stayed in helped with the overall experience. Hotel kings court was a lovely place to stay in. I especially like the staff especially in the reception area as they were all very helpful. Special thanks to Roxanne(trainee) as she was very kind and helpful. The only setback was the room's aircondition was not working properly and the daily room cleaning was not as I expected it to be. They do make up the bed but apart from that when we came back everyday from our walks the room doesn't seemed to be "cleaned". It still looks like housekeeping hasn't really done a good job. The breakfast was okay as well. Not as amazing as I expect it to be but still good selection. What I like about this hotel are the people. They are all lovely. I would like to commend the people in the spa as well. They are all calm and made me feel welcomed and relaxed. I think her name is Olga(sorry if it's not) but she was amazing! All my aches and pain were washed away by her magic hands! I also would like to thank the hotel for preparing my special cake for my birthday. Appreciate the effort. I also appreciayed the fact that we were able to extend our stay for a few hours as i was not feeling well.All in all it was a lovely experience for me and my husband. Thank you Hotel Kings Court and thank you Prague!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Dimple R,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about the hotel. We appreciate your positive comments about our hotel and of course will also take under careful consideration your suggestions for improvement. Our goal is to make sure our guests are completely satisfied and through comments like yours we are able to proceed in that direction. I will make sure to pass your comments along to our spa staff and they will be pleased to hear nothing made your spa visit memorable.
Please come back and visit soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Horrible reception staff. They were not pleased when we didn't want to try Czech food and instead gave us very few options for dinner reservations. We were placed on the ground floor, and it was very noisy with the casino. Not a great experience, although the second room they placed us in was much better than the first.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We arrived in Kings Court Hotel with a wrong booking ( we booked for one week later that was our mistake)

The Kings Court Hotel did everything
to find a solution even on the busy easter Weekend!
Bianca and Roxy from the Reception made it possible that we can have a room!
They looked everyday if there is a possibility to switch the room!

They didnt charge us extra money

We are really happy and thankfull that our easter trip went so well.

By the way the hotel is really nice
The rooms are also very nice
The location is perfect

The Price is good

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Dear Guest,
I am so pleased to hear that we were able to accommodate you. Bianca and Roxy are great and key members of our team. I will make sure to pass along your comments to them and I’m sure they’ll be pleased to hear that they made your stay extra special.
Happy travels and we hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

After a week in a Prague holiday apartment, our travel partners headed home leaving us with an extra day in this beautiful city! Thus, we booked two nights at Hotel Kings Court and were very impressed. From the friendly, helpful staff throughout the hotel to the super comfortable bed and the sumptuous, extensive breakfast, we were treated royally. If one must leave Prague, this was definitely the way to go!

Stayed: March 2018

Dear bledsoecindy00,
We are happy to hear that you were able to extend your stay in Prague at our hotel. Of course it is always a pleasure to hear our guest enjoy their stay as well. We strive to have helpful staff, comfortable beds, extensive breakfast and try our hardest to treat our guests like royalty… just as you said.
Once again we thank you for your review and we hope to see you back in a hotel soon.