3,947 results
All reviews florenc metro station old town tram stop great hotel city break good size recommend this hotel transport links minute walk mini bar excellent stay modern hotel breakfast was excellent stayed here for nights reception staff excellent location tea and coffee
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

From booking the hotel I had great communication with the hotel staff(Zuzana) who arranged our airport taxi transfer..the hotel is spotless clean and the rooms are spacious and clean the bed was so comfortable the food was great and the service was always excellent, reception staff were great and sorted out our trips / trams when ever we asked, can’t recommend this place enough. In an ideal location just about 15 minutes walk to the Old Square or a tram or metro on your doorstep.. Loved it

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
JurysInnPrague, Manager at Jurys Inn Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear baldySaints!

Thank you for taking the time to write and share your feedback following your recent stay.

I was happy to see your comment in regards to Zuzana´s attitude.
She is a very valuable member of our team and we are more than happy to have her here with us.

Thank you for your 5* rating.

It would like offer you my personal assistance during your future booking.
Please do not hesitate to contact myself directly @ jaroslav_krouzel@jurysinns.com.

Wishing you a most beautiful day.

Best regards.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had an excellent 4 night stay from 12th Nov 18 it's the ideal location for walking into the city, spotlessly clean, staff are all very attentive and helpful. We got a very nice surprise of a bottle of bubbly left in our room for my birthday. We would highly recommend this hotel and will make Jury's Inn top of our list for our next city break, wherever that may be, 10/10 thank you.

Room tip: If you like people watching the rooms at the front are for you😁
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear mal s!

I would like to thank for your stay in our hotel and for your feedback in regards to your recent experience here with us.

I was happy to read about your excellent stay! We were pleased to arrange the bottle of sparkling wine into your room. Thank you for mentioning.

Thank you for your 5* rating.

I would like to offer you my personal assistance within your future booking.
Please feel free to contact myself directly @ jaroslav_krouzel@jurysinns.com with any future request.

Sincerely yours.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

very good Hotel and very convenient for getting to from the airport on public transport (which is very cheap) the breakfasts were amazing. hotel was very clean and the staff very pleasant and helpful. It is a short walk to the city centre and has a good public transport service if you are able to walk far.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn

Dear Arlene B!

Thank you for your feedback in regards to your recent experience here with us.

I was thrilled to read your positive note about the pleasant & helpful approach of our staff.
Your kind note will be shared within the entire team.

Thank you for your 5* rating.

Please feel free to contact myself directly within your future booking @ jaroslav_krouzel@jurysinns.com.
I will do my best to assist you with any future request.

Best regards.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed at Jury Inn Prague for 2 nights with 2 friends. The hotel was in a great location, everything was in walkable distance and bus/tram stops within yards. Our room was lovely and spotlessly clean. They accomidated 3 single beds. The trip was for my 40th Birthday and my friends arranged for cake and fizz on arrival and this was brought to our room when we checked in. They were very accomidating and provided an extra wine cooler when requested. The evening meal was lovely and cocktails very nice/well priced. Breakfast was amazing each morning with everything you may wish. Staff very friendly and curtious. I would definetly stay here again if back in Prague and use Jury Inns in other cities also.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Kurt P!

Thank you for taking your time to letting us know about your recent visit here with us.

I was happy to know you enjoyed central location of our property & variety of our breakfast buffet.
Our entire restaurant and kitchen team will be glad to hear about your positive dining experience.

Thank you for your 5* rating.

Please do not hesitate to contact myself directly during your future booking @ jaroslav_krouzel@jurysinns.com.
I will do my best to assist you in any matter.

Kind regards.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The location is very central and has some casual shops (like grocery and drugstore) near by. The breakfast buffet really impressed me - a LOT of choices and quiet some healthy options! Also had dinner at the hotel, which was delicious. Room service was very nice too and the room was very clear. Overall, a very pleasant stay already for the second time.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear balwannn!

First of all I would like to thank you for taking your time to write and share this feedback in regards to your recent experience here with us.

I was thrilled to see your more than positive opinion about the variety of our breakfast buffet! Your kind words will be shared within our entire restaurant and kitchen team.

I will do my best to assist you with any future request.

With my warmest regards.