3,942 results
All reviews florenc metro station old town tram stop great hotel modern hotel city break good size recommend this hotel transport links minute walk mini bar excellent stay breakfast was excellent stayed here for nights reception staff excellent location tea and coffee
Reviewed 30 October 2018

No fault venue for the most part. Staff courteous, helpful and friendly. A choice for Dinner menu would have been preferred. Some courses in meals lacked an ideal temperature. Service quick and efficient.

Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
JurysInnPrague, Manager at Jurys Inn Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2018

Dear Fearless08774212433!

I would like to thank for your stay in our hotel and for your feedback in regards to your recent experience here with us.

Thank you for your kind word following the professional approach of our staff.
Your motivated feedback will be shared within the entire team.

I would like to offer you my personal assistance within your future booking.
Please feel free to contact myself directly @ jaroslav_krouzel@jurysinns.com with any future request.

Sincerely yours.

Reviewed 30 October 2018

excellent location just oppisite the metro station; excellent service to clearly and patiently explain how to get to airport; I left my shopping bag at receiption and could get it back after half an hour.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
JurysInnPrague, Manager at Jurys Inn Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Dear Inspire05359095199!

I was glad to see you enjoyed central location of our property & the overall level of our services.

Thank you for your 5* rating.

I would like to offer you my personal assistance within your future booking.

Sincerely yours.

Reviewed 29 October 2018

perfect location!!! ..everything was so close!! wonderfull city!!! wonderfull breakfast and perfect bed!!!! high recomented!!!! very clean rooms and very tidy! only one negative.... at rooms there isn't smart tv..only this !

Dear bvas78!

Thank you for your feedback in regards to your recent experience here with us.

I was happy to read such a nice and positive review!
Our entire team will be delighted to know you enjoyed central location of our property & variety of our breakfast buffet.

Thank you for your 5* rating.

Please feel free to contact myself directly within your future booking @ jaroslav_krouzel@jurysinns.com. I will do my best to assist you with any future request.

Best regards.

Reviewed 29 October 2018

Nothing special, but nothing to complain about either. The room had a nice size and was very clean! Everyone was friendly. We didn't have breakfast, so I cannot review that. I woud stay there again!!!

Dear theresiahaller!

Thank you for taking your time to letting us know about your recent experience here with us.

I was delighted to know your positive opinion following the cleanliness of our property.
Your kind words will be shared within our housekeeping team.
Thank you for mentioning.

Please do not hesitate to contact myself directly during your future booking @ jaroslav_krouzel@jurysinns.com.
I will do my best to assist you in any matter.

Kind regards.

Reviewed 29 October 2018

Jurys Inn Hotel Prague is a very niec hotel in cetre of Prague. We have spent there a nice 2 nights. The hotel was very clean with nice staff and the food was also great. The metro station is just next to the hotel entrance, but it is a really quit place and you go with the metro everywhere. They are selling metro tickets also on the reception. I recommend this hotel

Dear tduba336089!

First of all I would like to thank you for taking your time to write and share this feedback in regards to your recent stay here with us.

I was glad to know about your two nights stay.
Thank you for your kind words following central location of our property.
Our entire restaurant and kitchen team will be pleased to hear about your positive dining experience.

Thank you for your 5* rating.

I will do my best to assist you with any future request.

With my warmest regards.