3,830 results
All reviews florenc metro station old town tram stop great hotel city break minute walk good size recommend this hotel transport links modern hotel hot and cold food stayed here for nights mini bar excellent stay short break breakfast was excellent reception staff
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Our check in was a efficient and friendly, the room was clean and comfortable and although the hotel was busy we didn't hear any noise.A great selection at breakfast. The hotel is well located for the use of the trams although the main sites are within walking distance.This is the 2nd time we have stayed at Jurys Inn and would definately stay again,great value for money

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
JurysInnPrague, Manager at Jurys Inn Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Catherine R!

Thank you for taking your time to letting us know about your recent experience here with us.

I was pleased to read about your second visit! Thank you for your kind words in regards to central location of our property and variety of our breakfast buffet. Your positive comment about our front desk staff will be shared within the team. Thank you for mentioning.

Thank you for your 5* rating.

Please do not hesitate to contact myself directly during your future booking @ jaroslav_krouzel@jurysinns.com. I will do my best to assist you in any matter.

Kind regards.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We had been travelling with our 2 year old daughter and we experienced the hotel as very family friendly. Great value for money, quiet rooms and good breakfast. Fantastic location, directly opposite of public transport to drive into the city.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
Tomas N, General Manager at Jurys Inn Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Vefi09515,

Thank you for staying with us here at Jurys Inn Prague and your fantastic feedback of our Prague hotel. We love to hear you did enjoy your stay with us this much.

We always love to do something special for our guests for special occasions. Providing personal service is our main goal and I always like to encourage any future guests to let u know about anything we can help them with directly to me through email.

With Warm Regards,

Tomas Nesvorny

e tomas_nesvorny@jurysinns.com

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Hotel located at very busy street. We had a very noisy bedroom. Bathroom shower was leaking water. Floor being wet all the time.this hotel can’t rate 4 star. But front desk service are very good. I would not book again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
JurysInnPrague, Manager at Jurys Inn Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Choy L!

Thank you for reviewing our property and for your opinion about your recent visit here with us.

I was sorry to see your ranking and read your words. Thank you for mentioning central location of our property and professional approach of our front desk staff. Please accept my apology for any inconveniences caused by the non-functional bathroom equipment. I would like to make you sure, that if we would be informed about this issue we would be more than happy to fix this thing for you or we would offer you some suitable and adequate compensation.

It will be my pleasure to assist you within your future request. Please do not hesitate to contact myself directly @ jaroslav_krouzel@jurysinns.com.

With warm regards.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We are on our honeymoon hotel is clean and staff friendly its not a 4 and half star that we thought we had booked its a 3 star at a push rooms basic tv like watching a postage stamp but as you can only get 2 news channels it makes no difference ,the only time we have ever been away when we have plugged our tablet in we cant watch our films . Location is very good but not anywhere near as good as a basic travel inn / premier inn slightly dissapointed as thought for our honeymoon we had booked 5 star .

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Laceylou_13!

Thank you for taking the time to write and share your feedback following your recent stay here with us.

I was pleased to see you enjoyed central location of our property and friendly approach of our staff. I´m sorry to see that you do not like the modern and airy design of our accommodate facilities.

It would like offer you my personal assistance during your future booking. Please do not hesitate to contact myself directly @ jaroslav_krouzel@jurysinns.com.

Wishing you a most beautiful day.

Best regards.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Had a excellent stay at JURYS .Would recommend this hotel.Very good location.great room and excellent reception staff, Breakfast was excellent at the hotel.I When we return to Prague again for a break then I shall look no further than Jurys .

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear nguise973300!

I would like to thank for your stay in our hotel and for your feedback in regards to your recent experience here with us.

I was thrilled to read about your excellent stay. Thank you for mentioning central location of our property and approach of our front desk staff. Your positive note will be shared within the team.

Thank you for your 5* rating.

I would like to offer you my personal assistance within your future booking. Please feel free to contact myself directly @ jaroslav_krouzel@jurysinns.com with any future request.

Sincerely yours.