“Best Burgers & Fries in Prague!!!”

The Street Burgers and Cocktail Bar Prague 1
Ranked #33 of 5,982 Restaurants in Prague
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 5
Neighbourhood: Staré Město (Old Town)
Description: We serve modern and delicious, globally-inspired burgers, hot dogs, extraordinary cocktails and much more in the heart of Prague.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The burger, fries and the dips were the best I have ever had! The burger was very tasty and came with skinny fries which were also delicious. We got the BBQ and garlic homemade dip and they were sensational. They also do very nice semi-dark beer, and I really enjoyed my original homemade Bubble Gum lemonade.

The service was great too, helpful and nice, and they spoke very good English. The restaurant itself is very nice as well with a pleasant not too loud music.

Would definitely recommend as there is not a better burger restaurant in Prague!!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This place is out of the way but worth finding. The chicken strips and fries were good. Their homemade lemonade was also good, and I finished my meal with a great cup of decaf. The restaurant itself is cozy and they had great music playing. The best aspect was the service. Our waitress, Eva, was the friendliest one I have ever had in Prague (in more than nine years.) I look forward to going back to try their burgers and to sit by the fireplace downstairs.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I visited today this place for the first time and I for sure it won’t be the last. Top service, top quality! 100% worth going and finding it.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Good food and drinks. Burgers are great and prices are very fair. Great cocktails. Very good service also.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Great food. Hard to find and worth booking beforehand. Great service and great food. Definitely try the chicken strips to start with.