All reviews bus stop city centre buy a ticket reception staff luggage room minute walk air conditioning hairdryer meats
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel is about a 15/20 minute walk from Prague city centre up a very steep hill which wasn’t ideal, when first pulled up at the hotel the area and main road did not look appealing, in the evenings walking up the main road made me feel very uneasy, didn’t sleep much the first night due to the hotel been on a busy road and there been a bar across the road with locals singing karaoke till 3 in the morning, other nights again not much sleep due to the hotel been next to a super busy road and cars beeping and zooming by and people talking very loudly, slightly dissapointed in the breakfast, not any hot options at all, wouldn’t return if I came back to Prague

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank hannahadderley97
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

The room was clean and ready. The hotel is on a busy street so the cars and trams may wake you up at night. The breakfast was below average. But it was the cheapest hotel in Prague that we could find so it probably served it’s purpose.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Gloria-Manager, Manažer at Hotel Gloria, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear guest,
Thank you for your review. We hope you will visit us again.
With kind regards Fojtíková Iveta.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

I stayed there from 17th april to 21stapril.
This hotel is the most disgusting hotel. Graffities all over.
Very low standard of room.
Heavy traffic around all rooms.
No a/c.
breakfast sucks.
And they serviced my room one day of my 5 days stay.

Just don't stay there.

Room Tip: Stay away from this reckless hotel
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Chandra K
Gloria-Manager, Manažer at Hotel Gloria, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Dear Chandra,

We're very sorry for your bad experience in our hotel but we want to justify that the whole building doesn't have any graffiti and all the rooms was after general cleaning and also new painted. Breakfast also corresponds to the 3stars standard hotel. Our staff cleans the rooms every day if was something wrong in your room about to clean you had to inform hotel reception. We will try to improve our service better.
I hope that you enjoyed Prague.
With kind regards Fojtíková Iveta

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I have been extremely desapointed! The woman who "welcomed" us was bored, just said the minimum. Then, I have discovered that the room was ABSOLUTLY not like on the picture, it was not clean and really old (shower defect, ant on the floor...)!
We had a room for 4 people and only 3 real bed. The last one was a "camping bed", broken and not stable at all! The location is not central but only 10mn by car from the national museum and the breakfast was good. I'm glad I have stayed only one night.
4 days before arrival I've send an email but no one never replied.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Elysabeth Y
Gloria-Manager, Manažer at Hotel Gloria, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Elysabeth,
Our hotel is exactly looking like the photos we don´t know what are you talking about. All hotel is newly painting and after general cleaning. We are very sorry about behavior of our staff. Location of our hotel is not particularly central but it is close
even in walking distance. We didn´t find your e-mail so we could not reply. We hope you had good time in Prague at least. Have a nice day.
With king regards Fojtíková Iveta.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed at Hotel Gloria first week in December.
Was worried after reading some reviews but shouldn’t have been.
The rooms are clean and staff were very helpful.
Breakfast was buffet style and plenty of it.
Bus stop across the road to go into centre.
Bar across the road that does food and is cheap.
The only negative thing I can say about the rooms is that it was too warm! Fan was in the room that I had on all the time.
Would go back and stay again here.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lisabart36
Gloria-Manager, Manažer at Hotel Gloria, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Dear guests,
Thank you very much for nice review. We are glad that you was satisfied. We hope you enjoyed Prague and you will visit our hotel Gloria again.
Kind regards Fojtíková Iveta.