Sheraton Prague Charles Square Hotel
Park Inn
US$ 133
US$ 125
1,755 results
All reviewsthe club loungespg platinumold townduplex suiterooftop barbusiness hotelminute walkan upgradedecent hotelcoffee machinepublic transportationmain attractionsbeautiful citytram stopconciergecomputerseurope
Reviewed 8 April 2012

Stayed here for 4 nights in April on business. Hotel was surprisingly better than expected. Room size was quite large for a European Hotel. I had a top floor room just off the main road, so it was quiet & had a skylight which gave it extra light.

Buffet Breakfast each morning was very good and the potato chips at the Diamonds Bar were the best potato chips I've had anywhere (cooked to order, so warm 'n' crispy).

Hotel is in a great location, very easy 15-20 min walk to the Old Town and Charles Bridge. Some very nice restaurants in the local area.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank TorontoKiwi
Reviewed 8 April 2012

We stayed at the Sheraton Prague for two nights while on vacation. My husband did the booking, so when I saw the name of the hotel I thought it sounded quite central to the tourist areas. Upon arriving and wandering though, we realized it is on the outskirts of the tourist area. And yes, it's next to a strip club, but it was generally quiet and I never felt unsafe.

Our room was in (what I think is) the new section - these are rooms 30 and higher. We overlooked the internal courtyard on a high floor, so it was very, very quiet. The room was a good size - easily one of the larger ones I've had in Europe - didn't feel like we were tripping over our luggage as I have felt elsewhere. Bed was a standard Sheraton bed, so I slept fine. (All the walking and Czech beer may have helped!). The rain can shower in the bathroom was really awesome.

There are computers in the lobby available for use, which was handy as my iPhone wouldn't connect to the free wifi in the lobby. We did not get the breakfast included. There's a Tecso a few blocks away, so we popped in there to get some fruit and snacks for the morning. The room came with a drip coffee maker. We also made use of that.

One last note (on Prague, not the hotel) - watch the cabs at the train station. We totally got ripped off on getting from there to the hotel. Make them use a meter, not charge you a rate from a card.

Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank CAHoya
Sheraton_Prague, Hotel Manager at Sheraton Prague Charles Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for submitting your review on Tripadvisor. Even though you rated us with the average rating, from what you've written I can see that you had a good time in Prague and in our hotel. I'm sorry for the unpleasant experience with the taxi driver, next time I would recommend you to contact the Front Desk or our Concierge, as I am sure they would be able to assist you with your transportation requests.

Reviewed 30 March 2012

We stayed at the Sheraton for 4 days and had an excellent time. The hotel location made it easy to walk to all the sites. An easy walk to Old Town and Wenscenlas square. Even though it was located across the street from an all night exotic club, we felt safe at all times walking. We didn't have included breakfast, but it probably would have been worth it. There were places near by, but not always on the way to where we were going. We did find some relatively close restaurants, Thai and pizza! Who would have thought in Prague. It was very quiet at night for sleeping too. The rooms were at the sheraton standards with a really nice rain shower. The staff were pleasant and helpful, with the exception of one front desk person. The hotel also offered a car pick up and return from the airport. It was approximately $30 for the round trip and well worth it to get directly to the hotel and back. If I were to return to Prague I would choose this hotel again for the ease and convince.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade if a Starwood preferred guest
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank mnstatefairgirl

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for staying at the Sheraton Prague Hotel, as well as for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor. I'm glad to hear you fully enjoyed your stay in Prague and certainly hope this was not your last time in this beautiful city. I'd encourage you to actively use your SPG membership while traveling for a chance to achieve enhanced status and use all benefits associated with it.

Reviewed 30 March 2012

room size is adequate compared to european standards.staff is very helpful and speaks fluent english.distance from the old town(main attraction) is about a 10-15(depending on your pace) min walk(.as mentioned in previous reviews.) the rooftop view is awesome especially at night overlooking the prague castle.free wi fi in the lobby and the "sheraton link" station was very helpful in updating on your emails,uploading photos(facebook),etc.our 8 day stay was surely memorable and would highly recommend this hotel to a friend.we checked in as an spg member I don't have any tip on how to get a good room.maybe you could avoid/request a room not facing the street.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2012

stayed for longer than a week and found the entire stay only comfortable because of the easy connectivity to the city center, the hotel would never make you feel you are staying with Sheraton, even with your stay on the 5th floor or above... SPG rooms.
The breakfast buffet was good.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Shrenik J
Sheraton_Prague, Hotel Manager at Sheraton Prague Charles Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2012

Dear Shrenik,

Thank you for providing us with your feedback regarding your stay at the Sheraton Prague Hotel. I'm sorry to hear we were unable to deliver the Sheraton hospitality you would expect, and we'd love to know more about your experience. If you'd like to further discuss any aspect of your stay, please forward you contact/booking details to our general email address and I'll be happy to get back to you.