“SO GOOD WE WENT TWICE IN A FOUR DAY TRIP!”

Radost nightclub and vegetarian restaurant
Ranked #1,596 of 6,090 Restaurants in Prague
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Praha 2
Reviewed 16 February 2017

First of all, go on a Sunday - the brunch menu is sublime! My boyfriend is veggie, and I am making the switch and this place really sold it to me that you can have meat free meals that are tasty, filling and inexpensive (in London veggie seems to equate extortionate pricing for some reason?!) Staff were efficient, gave us a free chocolate cupcake each on our second visit as it was valentines day, lovely touch! Would have loved to have tried some of the cocktails and nightclub but our plans didn't let us, we know already that we'll be coming back to Prague and definitely to Radost!

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

every Saturday night that place is on fire the vibe is cool and laid back and the drinks are fairly priced . Make sure it Dj koogee is playing there ❤

Reviewed 3 June 2016

We're not vegetarians, but truly enjoyed our meal! I had the tofu/cashew stir fry that was outstanding! The cashews were tasty and satisfied the meat craving and was gluten-free. If all vegetarian tasted so good and satisfied my appetite like this dish, I think I could convert.

Reviewed 15 April 2016

we tried the chocolate cake, it was wonderful, prices are ok, not a lot of expensive, staff are fine, nice

Reviewed 2 April 2016

There was a time when Radost made good food. Those days are gone - the burritos being an arguable exception. The service has always been rubbish, and last night's dinner proved that nothing has changed. Not only was our party of 5 kept waiting for 40+ minutes for our orders, we also had the pleasure of seeing diners who ordered well after us get served before us. On top of that, we all got served at different times. After too many bad meals (especially your brunches), consistently bad service, and overall head-up-its-own-a*se attitude, I'm done with Radost and making a point of recommending Prague's many other, tastier and healthier vegetarian options.