accommodation very clean and comfortable. location is great-had a perfect two night stay.Staff could all speak english and very helpful with tours ect.went in july and pilsen seemed quiet for the time of year- but that was fine with us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pilsen (Plzen) is a center of academic, business, and cultural life for the western part of the Czech Republic. The city is known worldwide for Pilsner beer. Our Courtyard Pilsen is set in Pilsen's legendary historic district, where magnificent Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque architecture reflect the city's storied past. This modern luxury hotel in Pilsen was ranked as a number 1 within all hotels in Pilsen by TripAdvisor for 2011. Delightful dining awaits at the trendy Pilsen Grill Restaurant & Bar, where guests can watch the culinary team prepare international and Czech specialties in the open kitchen. Relax in the bar with a Pilsner Urquell, the famed local beer. The 24/7 market serves sandwiches, salads, sweets and drinks. The well-equipped fitness center is always open for energizing workouts. For meetings or social events, the Courtyard Pilsen offers a large ballroom, 2 meeting rooms and a business center with high-speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Pilsen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Pilsen Hotel Pilsen
- Courtyard Plzen
- Plzen Courtyard
- Courtyard By Marriott Pilsen Plzen, Czech Republic