All reviews nice hotel swimming pool hotel entrance pushed together comfortable rooms pleasant stay wellness sauna park colleague housekeeping luggage minibar interior
Reviewed 31 May 2017

We booked a deluxe double room with half pension. The room was spacious with good amenities. Spa treatments easily booked and delightful! Breakfast buffet plentiful with coffee and hot milk on the table. Staff friendly and helpful. Enjoyed our balcony and also the public terrace for relaxation or sunbathing. Highly recommend!

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room as some face the main road.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

The hotel is situated on the main road, across from the park. The rooms are spacious, clean, and bathrooms are spa-like. Breakfast was wonderful. And the price was very reasonable. My only complaint would be they need better parking options.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Anna P, Manažer komunikace at Hotel Continental, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2016

Dear Mrs.Jennifer,
thank you for your comment.It is really rewarding for us to see that our guests appreciate our services. We are happy that you enjoyed your room, the location and our staff.
We would be more than glad to welcome you again soon.
Best regards
Anna P

Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

While being in 8 month of my second pregnancy I choosed this package to rest for a while. Unfortunately in half May I expected to have much better weather (less than 10°C, once even little snow!), but of course this is nothing what the hotel could do something about :-)

Overall I enjoyed my stay and got the rest and calm I was looking for. There was nothing what would be a major issue or trouble, however also nothing exceptional to highlight.

Very warm welcome and nice lady on front desk (shame I met her only by Check in/out)
My room was in Tosca part (nicer part of hotel where is also located sauna and pool)
I got really large DeLuxe room with twin bed and bath tube, nice!
During Check in I received time plan with my procedures
Ladies in wellness were very nice to me and solicitous to my pregnancy during procedures
I was more than happy to be always alone in sauna and pool area, no matter the day time
All hotel areas were always clean and comfortable

Food is really average, but I am a gourmet, so I have higher expectations
It has no taste, foodstyling is from 90's and overall it needs some inovations
The bed mattress is really horribly soft
Crew in Rigoletto is kind of laud while speaking to guests or to each other Personally I disliked their would-be funny "Czech lessons" with the German guests
Also no one of them speaks really good German (I do, so sometimes it was pure torture to my ears, I even sometimes helped with translation)
There is a minibar in the room (typically expensive, you can buy same things near hotel for normal price), but there is no Room Service at all in Continental, also no Tea/coffee or papers and pen in the room
Wi-Fi is very stubborn in most of the hotel areas
Once I asked for taxi, receptionist called and within 3min the car was there, when I asked the same next day other front desk lady, she discussed few minutes with me and was not able to solve such an easy request and told me to call myself, even I explicitely said her colleague did this for me day before
I don't care at all, but you might want to know the TV has a low quality on picture, sound is fine
Towels could be larger and generally replaced (too used and with few holes)

My personal Tips:
If you wish a bath gown, be prepared to pay 500CZK deposit (They accept cash only in this case)
Bring or buy some comf. slippers for the pool/sauna/wellness area (I purchased a pair of rubber slippers for 150CZK in a near vietn. shop)
I guess about 80% of all quests (hotel and city overall) are 50+ Germans, so if you might have an issue with that, choose some other place to stay, rather to complain after you felt like being in Germany :-)
If you like this kind of fun - definitely visit Casino Bellevue

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 February 2016

We stayed in Continental hotel for 16 days, it was half-board with 2 treatments per day included. The day we arrived we had a consultation with a doctor. The impressions after staying at the hotel are very good, we liked everything. Good correlation of price and quality. Spacious, comfortable rooms, various tasty food, private parking. The treatments were very well organized, everything was calm and comfortable, senior nurse Dasha speaks Russian well, she is very attentive to customers, and all personnel on the whole is very nice. The hotel is clean and cozy. We liked the pool with whirpoool and sauna, though it's small. The location of the hotel is very good too - a beautiful park, walking paths, city swimming pool, shops, restaurants and cafe are near. We will definitely recommend this hotel to our friends and will come to it again.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 November 2015

Clean facilities, friendly staff in housekeeping and spa area, great prices, (this price in the US would get you a place you would not want to sleep at) across from the park. Breakfast was fine. Pool was not meant for swimming at best 2 meters(6ft) by 3 meters (9ft).
Our room had a balcony overlooking the side street
Will agree the reception staff were not the friendliest however they seemed to work extremely long hours.

Room Tip: Room 311 is not for tall folks due to Eve's and very warm, 213 & 214 had balconies and Windows to open for ventilation
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends