Heluan Hotel(Karlovy Vary)
  • Pool
US$ 152
US$ 103
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 115/night.

US$ 136
US$ 123
Hotel Palatin(Karlovy Vary)
US$ 99
US$ 96
Hotel Romance Puskin(Karlovy Vary)
US$ 148
Grandhotel Pupp(Karlovy Vary)
US$ 240
US$ 228
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsswimming poolthai massageperfect stayvery nice hotelfacilitiestreatmentenglishspaluxuryhillpersonnelcentury
Reviewed 13 February 2017

We enjoyed in this beautiful hotel 3 days and were very much satisfied and just can recommend it. Food and service incl. hotel spa was excellent. Friendly personnel were the entire time ready to assist us.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
savoywestend, Manažer at Savoy Westend Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2017

Dear 243akr,

thank you very much for your kind review!
It is pleasure for the hotel to find out you have enjoyed the food and your spa treatments, since we do put a lot of efforts into quality of services we providng our dearest customers!
We hope your great vacation will allow us to meet you soon back at Savoy Westend Hotel!

Reviewed 8 November 2016

Stayed here for a long weekend - the hotel premises are fantastic: great architecture and grand atmosphere. A bit dated, but that goes for Karlovy Vary in general and adds to the charm, especially if you are a bit anachronistic like myself. The pool and the wellness facilities are a bit past their prime as well, but still offer great relaxation. I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful, if a bit cold sometimes. Unfortunately, the barkeeper does not know how to mix a Martini Cocktail, despite it being on the menu. The food was good, but not 5* standard and the toilet paper could be 4-ply instead of two. Some small items to improve which would make this a clear 5 star rating.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
savoywestend, Manažer at Savoy Westend Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2016

Dear John S,

thank you for your feedback of the SWH!
We really appreciate the fact you have enjoyed our wonderful facility and great SPA.
We are sorry to find out there was a problem with a bartender and his ability to make the coctail. We have already made a necessary training for the bartenders of the Hotel, and we are sure it will never happen again. We sincerely apologize for these inconveniences.
Thank you for your points regarding the staff behaviour, toilet paper and food. Although it would really help us if could be more specific there, so that we could know what exactly do you think was not at 5 stars hotel' s level! Anyway we took all of your very valubale comments into account and let us please make you sure we will do the proper work to improve them.
We hope to see you back soon in Savoy Westend Hotel !

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

We weren't quite sure what to expect from the Savoy. The pictures online are storybook gorgeous and on the whole, the hotel is lovely. Although some of the images online do differ from what you get in reality- the spas and swimming pools for example, are not nearly as lush and exotic as they look online.
The room we had in the Rusalka building was quite small- but perfectly fine. The building set up though, is quite confusing- spa treatments are often in other buildings and these can be quite far away from your actual room. It's also strange entering the building from the carpark as it does appear like a hospital from the basement area including a mind of weird medical smell! But that's to be expected given that this is a medical environment. Breakfast was overpriced, I thought and not particularly good. The town itself is incredibly charming and it's worth having a treatment just for the experience. Be warned though- a lot of staff don't speak English do it can be a bit tricky understanding the procedures if you don't speak Czech or German.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Zara P

Dear Zara P,
thank you very much for your quite specific feedback of our hotel!
It was a pleasure for us to have you in Savoy Westend Hotel!
Let us please to make you sure that room size is always properly described on our web site. To satisfy the very various requierments of our customers SWH offers exclusive number of rooms category -10!, so that our customers could choose the room size which will fit exactly to their particular needs. In Rusalka building we have only Economy and Standrat rooms, which are 25-30 m2, and this building is directly connected to the Spa Center.
Thank you for the comments of the medical smell in our SPA. We will certainly check this point and remove the unproper smell.
It is a pity you have not enjoyed your breakfast. We will double check wuth our F&B team brekafast menu, to avoid such a describtion, cause mostly we have very positive feedback of the breakfast choice, so we will certainly work on this point very carefully one more time.
Let us please to make you sure that SWH permanetly works on the language skills of the staff, and today our staff speaks english, german, czech and russian. We are sorry that you found english language skills some fo the staff as not enough, but in that case our Reception staffis always prepare to help our beloved customers to solve any problem any time!
One more time we sincerely thank you for the your comments which we believe will help us to make the improvments in our services and we hope to see you back soon in SWH

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

Please read it, if you plan to have any medical or beauty treatment during your stay. I gave 2 points instead of 1 only because the hotel itself is good. Nice, clean, beautiful design! Food is ok. Good quality but extremely poor variety. Now main thing. Long story short. I ve booked a classical medical treatment package with 21 treatments and 3 visits to a doctor. Contacted hotel directly to ask, if it could be detox program. Hotel confirmed. At the end I had 15 treatments with 2 visits to the doctor for the same price. Really bad. Checked in late at night. Girl the reception said, I must go tomorrow at 09.00 to the spa reception and there they ll tell me what to do. Next day at Spa reception waited for an hour for a doctor. When doctor came, she said I'm not in the system and she has no time for me. Asked , if I have a blue medical card. Me with no idea what it is went back to reception. It meant to be a medical treatment card. Only next day was able to see the doctor. NB. You can't have any treatment before you see the doctor. So 1 day of treatment lost. After she measured my blood pressure, she prescribed me 3 treatments which low down the blood pressure, which is already too low. So, once I had it felt sick. Another day a lady forgot about me in a medical bad, so I had to escape myself, trying to find the towel, etc. Gastroscopy . really bad experience. First they ptomissed its in a same building. In fact I had to go to town to hotel Windsor to make it. There lady asked if I already had a medical check up with proctologist, as they can't make it. No I did not. If I'd go there directly, id pay 700 krons. But as Savoy sent me there I had to pay 1000 krons. You really have to go to a spa reception often - change treatment time, ask questions. There is always quiu. Losts of people are sitting and waiting, wasting the time. Easily your bath treatment could be schadualed right after a aroma massage. Which makes it usless. No, doctor. Usless absolutely. Does not answer your questions, does not advise anything. Only listens and says, Oh, really. Meeting with dietologist. Another usless thing. 60 euro and she tells you " drink more water and make more sport"! That's all. Wanted to go to solarium. They dont have any. At the spa reception they sell different products. No-one can explain what is it, why is it good or bad. Summary. If you go there only for a stay , yes, place is not bad. All medical and beauty treatments please do in other places. Better and less expensive.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
4  Thank Lapochkajj
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

We got the opportunity to taste from this great place. All is so nice, clean, luxury type room, spa treatment , restaurants and all the staff is very helpful.
Will have to return for longer time and more treatments .

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
savoywestend, Manažer at Savoy Westend Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2016

Dear Nir B,

thank you so much for such a warm words of Savoy Westend!
We are happy that you were satisfied with our services, and especially with quality of cleaning, restauarnt service, and of course our brilliant staff.

We are looking forward to see you back soon in Savoy Westend Hotel!