Hotel Bellevue
Pension Na Kovarne(Cesky Krumlov)(Great Value!)
US$ 76
US$ 74
Krumlov Tower(Cesky Krumlov)
Castle View Apartments(Cesky Krumlov)
Hotel Ruze(Cesky Krumlov)
US$ 263
US$ 245
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Old Inn(Cesky Krumlov)
Hotels.com
Hotel Zlaty Andel(Cesky Krumlov)
  • Restaurant
U Maleho Vitka(Cesky Krumlov)
Pension Ametyst(Cesky Krumlov)
TripAdvisor
Hotel Garni Mysi Dira(Cesky Krumlov)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsle jardinl'occitane toiletriesfree saunaold townnespresso machinejunior suitenice hotelstandard roombreakfast buffetexcellent locationthe hotel's restaurantonly stayed one nightcomfortable roomsczech republicconvenient locationlovely townlarge bathroom
Reviewed 13 July 2012

I really enjoyed everything about our two-night stay in this hotel. We arrived at 9pm with no reservation. The receptionist on duty was friendly and hospitable, and she showed us a couple of room options before we decided. FYI, the junior suites are HUGE! But we stayed in a standard double, which was perfectly fine - not overly large, but comfortable. I found the bed and pillow to be very comfortable too, and I woke up earlier than usual in the mornings feeling very refreshed. The entire hotel (not just the room) was immaculate, and it was clear that they take very good care of their hotel.

All of the staff we encountered were always friendly and courteous, and would smile and greet us as we passed. I have to disagree with other reviewers who said the FREE breakfast buffet was not good; we have had breakfast buffets all over western Europe now, and this was one of the better ones by far! There were hard-boiled and scrambled eggs, tiny frankfurts, bread and rolls, a wide selection of pastries, cut-up fruit, about five different cereals, cold cuts, cheese, a huge variety of teas... and even more that I can't remember.

Cesky Krumlov is so small that any hotel is going to be in a good location, but this one is closer to the castle yet in a quieter part of the town. The free WiFi also worked perfectly throughout our stay. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again, and think this is a much safer bet than some of the dodgy hostels and B&Bs around.

Room Tip: The hotel offers free use of the sauna to guests. There are also great-value wellness packages for under $50 for 60 minutes.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2012

We didn't have a confirmed reservation we stayed only the one night. The reception staff processed our booking straight away. Upon entering our room it was old, it smelt really bad and had insects.
The reception staff member that checked us in was helpful, however, the second reception attendant stopped my husband and I when we were passing and asked us to fill out a form which we had already completed. The receptionist was rude and found it funny when I requested some insect spray.
The receptionist could speak English and Czech and was very rude to a Japaense man who had a very simple request of a later check out time. He was very clear and she made him continue to repeat himself over and over.
Overall for the area it was expensive, poor location, very poor service and the basic amenities were limited. There was insufficent towels, and very run down.
I would never stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jodie m
Management response:Responded 13 July 2012

Dear guests,
thank you for your feedback. We regret you did not like your room in our hotel. We have 66 different rooms. It´s a pity you have not complained on the spot, we could immediately change your room. Best regards.

Reviewed 25 June 2012

I did not actually stay at the Bellevue Hotel,but had dinner at its fine dining restaurant Le Jardin.
I must say,this meal was the culinary highlight of my brief sejourn in the Czech Republic. The dining room is cool and elegant,maybe a little formal.The staff are very switched on,professional, delivering a very polished service.I had not booked a table,this was not a problem on a Monday night,although were several couples and a few smaller groups. I started with a Kir Royal,was presented with an amuse bouche of divine duck liver with an onion and grape jam.The starter was an interesting creamy smoked trout soup.The main course was fabulous,perfectly cooked tender lamb shanks in a red wine and shallot sauce,parmesan gnocchi,and spinach with pine nuts and garlic.The warm chocolate souffle with berries and strawberry ice cream was good,but maybe not quite in the same league as the rest of the meal. With 2 glasses of an excellent Moravian red wine,water,espresso and a tip for the delightful staff I paid 1100Czk.Expensive compared to other restaurants in Cesky Krumlov,but absolutely worth it for the quality of the meal and the refined ambience lacking elsewhere in town.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 13 July 2012

Dear guest,
thank you very much for your kind feedback. We are really happy you enjoyed your visit in our Gourmet restaurant Le Jardin. We will looking forward to your next visit in the future.

Reviewed 3 June 2012

We were on a 3-week tour of Central Europe with Adventures Abroad and stayed here 2 nights. The location is ideal. The hotel caters to tour groups and breakfast our first morning was awful, the breakfast room was almost totally filled. We managed to find two seats together. We expect small rooms in Europe and this one was no exception. The beds and pillows were fine. We had adequate space for our suitcases and that's what matters. The bathroom was quite large. This is the only hotel on our tour where the staff was surly and not very accommodating.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 February 2012

Great hotel with really good services. They will do everything for you to make you happy

1  Thank YardaCZ