Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 September 2014 via mobile

We stayed here one night in. Two week cycling holiday in Czech Republic. We were asked to send an SMS an hour before arrival as the proprietor is not always on site- this was no problem and the fact that we were earlier than the normal check on time was not an issue. The woman who let us in was extremely friendly and spoke perfect English. The apartment was absolutely excellent and you could happily stay here for a week as a base for exploring surrounding area. There is a fully equipped kitchenette dining table and chairs and TV as well huge bed and ensuite. I do not agree with the other reviews about the beds- the mattress was relatively hard but good for sleeping. There was some background noise in the night but we shut the windows and because the room was so big it did not feel stuffy. I would not hesitate to go back there.

Date of stay: September 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I'm very positive about this pension except for the hard mattress. It was cool inside although it was very hot outside. Maybe that's because of the thick walls? You have to make an appointment for the check in because the reception is not always occupied. The receptionist did not much of explaining so I had to find outmyself how some things worked.
I walked from and to the railway and bus stations and also to the Budweiser Brewey. To the brewery it may be a bit too far (30 degrees) but you can always take a trolley bus. On Sunday the city centre is very quiet. I took a boat trip then which was very nice. But I would recommend staying there on weekdays.

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank PenkiArnhem
Reviewed 23 December 2013

This pension is in the heart of the Ceske Budejovice, in an old building, so it has a kind of medieval charm. Rooms were renovated, clean, with TV. Internet signal was ok. Kitchen is fully equipped, bathroom is clean. I stayed here during the summer, on the ground floor, and it was surprisingly quite cold. I gues it was becouse of the structure of the old building and thick walls. There is some kind of club nearby, and I could here voices and music through my window at the evening, but they were finished at 10pm, so it didn't bothered me that much. There is only one complaint, since all of the rooms are on the ground floor, or on the terace, there should be some kind of protection on the windows, some kind of vires or something. I would feel much safer if that was the case.

Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Very nice pension, located very close to the main square, black tower and many restaurants and bars. You are about 1.5km from the railway/bus stations, and maybe 2-2.5km from the Budvar Brewary on foot, an easy walk on main roads.

The pension has everything you would need, good cooking facilities, good shower, Wifi, and is pleasant and clean.

The staff were very helpful, the woman we dealt with spoke basic English, certainly enough for everything we needed to say.

A previous reviewer mentioned the Tesco - this is definitely more convenient, but I'd suggest using the Hypermaket in the bus station if you are able to - this is much bigger and has a much better range.

There was some noise from other rooms/pensions, but not too loud and not late.

Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank SimonC72
Reviewed 27 June 2013

Good location, clean toilet, fully equipped kitchen and helpful staff
Just few minutes to the square, there s a famous restaurant nearby and a mini Tesco with everything you need. The rooms are big enough, very clean, well furnished with fully equipped open kitchen that made us feel like home.
Music next door was a bit loud but when we close the door / window we cant hear anymore.
The music stopped when we come back after dinner.
Mattresses are good to us maybe they have changed them.
We enjoyed staying there!

Date of stay: June 2013