US$ 81
US$ 79
Pension Pegast(Ceske Budejovice)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$ 51
U Tri sedlaku(Ceske Budejovice)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$ 63
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
Grand Hotel Zvon(Ceske Budejovice)
US$ 578
US$ 282
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Old Town Bed & Breakfast(Ceske Budejovice)
US$ 574
US$ 557
  • Restaurant
Spa Hotel Vita(Ceske Budejovice)
Hotel Zatkuv Dum(Ceske Budejovice)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Maly Pivovar(Ceske Budejovice)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmodern hotelriviera travelfast wifibuffet breakfasthotel cateringgreat cityclear tablesthe upper floorstook ageslift capacitycomfortable bedsclose to the city centernice roomcouple of nightsno doubttour groupspent two nights
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel is conveniently situated about 10 mins walk from the centre. Unfortunately, although it is a massive hotel there are only three small lifts, so it was a real challenge to get from the lobby to the room, especially at peak times. The other big problem was that every night it seemed to have massive tour parties staying for just the one night. They all come down to breakfast at the same time, making it almost impossible to get a table to sit at. The food wasn't being replaced quickly enough as it ran out, the scrambled egg was stone cold, with everything else being lukewarm. On our second night there we didn't even bother going down to breakfast as we couldn't face the hassle. I would not stay there again

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
MartinStolka, General Manager at Clarion Congress Hotel Ceske Budejovice, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Dear TunbridgegWellsJillP,

I would like to thank you for sharing your review of your recent stay at Clarion Congress Hotel České Budějovice.

Please accept my apologies for the lift and breakfast situation during your stay and I this moment we are ready to bring another two public elevators and annex of breakfast restaurant. We will be finished next month.

I would like to persuade you our hotel is worth visiting during your next journey to České Budějovice.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

Good hotel,well run,staff friendly,food ok.Shame about the lifts,doesn’t seem enough of them for the size of hotel,an ongoing problem looking back at reviews,especially when lots of coaches turn up(see photo).Room was good,beds ok,window in bathroom overlooking car park was unusual!

Room Tip: Pick a low floor as you may have to use stairs.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear dreamboy,

I sincerely appreciate your positive words about out hotel. Please accept my apologies for the lift situation. We will run two another public elevator next month.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Modern hotel, with nice rooms and a solid breakfast buffet. Staff is very helpful and well educated.

The room was nicely made and well equipped, there’s even a Bath tub, In the small bath room.

All in all a nice stay.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Hansemand81
MartinStolka, General Manager at Clarion Congress Hotel Ceske Budejovice, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Dear Hansemand81,

I sincerely appreciate your words about my colleagues.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Very popular hotel, large lobby and breakfast area, friendly staff, room was neat and clean. There are 3 lifts only 2 working so we used the stairs ok if you are on the third floor A couple in our party waited over 20 mins for a lift while the rest of us resorted to carrying our bags down the stairs, not an option for those on the upper floors.Nice room, with comfortable beds, only a shower. Breakfast was an experience with the staff trying to clear tables as soon as you were nearly finished as people were waiting for tables, having said that there was a good selection for breakfast.

Room Tip: Allow plenty of time if using lifts
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
MartinStolka, Manager at Clarion Congress Hotel Ceske Budejovice, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Dear spannerNorthants,

Please accept my apologies for the lift situation during your stay. I this moment we are ready to bring another two public elevators for our guest. We will be finished with this reconstruction in the beginning of the next year.

I hope this failure not deter you from returning to the hotel and providing a second chance and hope to see you on your next visit into České Budějovice.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

The rooms here were tiny: no shelves for clothes and a bathroom you couldn't turn around in. As a happy couple it was fine, but I wouldn't want to be sharing it with someone I didn't know so well. Of the three elevators, one was out of service, so there were often times when getting to our 14th floor took a very long time.

The breakfast buffet (a little hidden on the first, not ground floor) was pretty good.

Location of the hotel was great, an easy walk to the town centre. Taxi from the train station was about 140 crowns.

They were oddly reluctant to give us ice for our room, but otherwise the service was friendly and helpful.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple